手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

哈莉·贝瑞玩约会软件

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

You are single, correct? Are you? You don't know.

你是单身,对吧?是吗?你不知道
Here's how you know, are you in a bed alone at night or do you have somebody with you?
这样你就懂了,晚上你一个人睡还是有人跟你一起睡?
All right, so do you ever go on a date?
好吧,你约过会吗?
Let's just say before you were in this relationship which or this imaginary relationship, did you go on dating apps?
在进入这段关系或者这段想象中的关系之前,你用过约会软件吗?
No, I didn't go on dating apps, but I've been on with other people while they were on dating apps.
没有,我不用约会软件,不过别人在线的时候我也跟他们一起在过
Yeah, cuz there's a celebrity dating app, right? You have to be a celebrity to be on this.
嗯,因为有个名人约会软件,对吧?你得是名人才能用这个

132.png

Yeah, and I wanted to see who's on there. I'm curious too. Have you been on there? No. Well, I'm married.

是,我想看看都有谁在用那个软件。我也很好奇。你用过吗?没有,我结婚了
But just curious to look? No, I've never been on any, I don't understand anything about them.
只是好奇的看一下?没有,我从来没用过任何,我对它们一无所知
I know you're supposed to swipe left or right, or something like that. Right.
我知道你需要向左滑或者向右滑,差不多就是那样。是的
So we're gonna show you pictures of people that might be on there or might not.
我们会给你看一些可能在上面也可能不在上面的人的照片
And I wanna see, what do you do? Swipe left for no and right for yes? Yes, right.
我想知道,你会怎么选?向左滑是否定,向右滑是肯定?嗯,对
Okay, so I'll just show you somebody, and you'll tell me if you would swipe right.
好,我给你看一些人,你告诉我你会不会向右滑或者向左滑
For Colin, or left? What would you do? I would swipe right for Colin.
科林?你会怎么选?科林我会向右滑
Okay, I'd swipe right for Colin. Okay, you're gonna do whatever I do? Yep.
好,科林我也向右滑。好,我怎么做你就怎么做吗?对
All right, Idris Elba? I would definitely swipe right. I would swipe right, also.
好,伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴?肯定是向右滑。我也会向右滑
Drake? I would swipe DRAKE right. Yep. Swipe.
德雷克?德雷克向右滑。嗯,滑
I would definitely swipe right. That's my. Okay. Lenny. These are all swipe rights. I would swipe right.
肯定向右滑。那是我的...好,伦尼。这些都是向右滑。我会向右滑
Okay. I would swipe right. I'd swipe right on all of them. Yes.
好。向右滑。他们所有人都向右滑。好
Swipe right. Swipe right We slowed down a little bit, didn't we?
向右滑,向右滑。这个犹豫了一下,是吧
He's just too young. Yeah. He's too young? Okay. He got a buzz, too.
他太小了。嗯。他太小了?好。还给他个否定音
Not just, it was a loud Orlando Bloom. I think I could be his mother, I don't know if I'd. All right.
不光光是,声音很大。奥兰多·布鲁姆。我觉得我都可以当他妈了,不知道我会...好
Seems like that's the way you get out of being with someone is by saying you could be no matter if you're old enough or not,
你就是通过说“你可以当他妈”来脱身的,不管你年龄是否够
you just say I could be your mother.
你直接说“我可以当你妈”
I could be many of these men's mother. No. Yes. No.
我可以当他们中很多人的妈了。才不是呢。是。不是
Yes, if I started at when I started to be able to have children, I could be their mother.
是的,如果我能生孩子的时候就生了孩子,我就能当他们的妈妈了
Well, some people are able to have children really really young too, so but I understand what you're saying.
有些人很小很小的时候就能生孩子了,不过我知道你啥意思

重点单词   查看全部解释    
curious ['kjuəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 好奇的,奇特的

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
imaginary [i'mædʒinəri]

想一想再看

adj. 想象的,虚构的

联想记忆
drake [dreik]

想一想再看

n. 公鸭;蜉蝣类(等于drake fly)

 
celebrity [si'lebriti]

想一想再看

n. 名人,名誉,社会名流

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。