'What was that thing?' he asked Lupin.
“刚才那是什么东西?”他问卢平。
'A Dementor,' said Lupin, who was now giving chocolate to everyone else. 'One of the Dementors of Azkaban.'
“一个摄魂怪,”他说,一面向所有的人分发巧克力,“一个来自阿兹卡班的摄魂怪。”
Everyone stared at him.
大家都瞪眼看着他。
Professor Lupin crumpled up the empty chocolate wrapper and put it in his pocket.
卢平教授把已经空了的巧克力包装纸揉成一团,放进自己的口袋里。
'Eat,' he repeated. 'It'll help.
“吃吧,”他又说道,“吃下去有好处。
I need to speak to the driver, excuse me...'
我要找司机说句话,对不起……”
He strolled past Harry and disappeared into the corridor.
他从哈利面前走过,消失在走廊里。
'Are you sure you're OK, Harry?' said Hermione, watching Harry anxiously.
“你肯定没事,哈利?”赫敏说,焦急地看着哈利。
'I don't get it... what happened?' said Harry, wiping more sweat off his face.
“我不懂……刚才发生了什么事?”哈利说,抹去脸上又冒出来的汗。
'Well — that thing — the Dementor — stood there and looked around (I mean, I think it did, I couldn't see its face) — and you — you —'
“唔——那家伙——摄魂怪——站在那里向四周看。我的意思是说,我想它是这么做的,我看不见它的脸——而你——你——”
'I thought you were having a fit or something,' said Ron, who still looked scared.
“我想你是吓着了或者是别的什么,”罗恩说,仍旧很害怕的样子。
'You went sort of rigid and fell out of your seat and started twitching —'
“你全身发僵,从座位上跌下来,开始抽搐——”
'And Professor Lupin stepped over you, and walked towards the Dementor, and pulled out his wand,' said Hermione.
“卢平教授从你身上跨过去,向那摄魂怪走过去,拿出他的魔杖。”赫敏说道,
'And he said, “None of us is hiding Sirius Black under our cloaks. Go.”
“他说:‘我们谁也没有把小天狼星布莱克藏在斗篷下面,去吧。’
But the Dementor didn't move, so Lupin muttered something, and a silvery thing shot out of his wand at it,
但那摄魂怪没有动,卢平教授就咕哝了一句什么,他的魔杖上就发出一道银色的光。
and it turned round and sort of glided away...'
那家伙就转身好像是滑走了……”
'It was horrible,' said Neville, in a higher voice than usual.
“真可怕,”纳威说,声音比他平时要高。