'We've got three superb Chasers.'
“我们有三名最佳追球手。”
Wood pointed at Alicia Spinnet, Angelina Johnson and Katie Bell.
伍德指着艾丽娅斯平内特、安吉利娜约翰逊和凯蒂贝尔。
'We've got two unbeatable Beaters.'
“我们有两名战无不胜的击球手。”
'Stop it, Oliver, you're embarrassing us,' said Fred and George Weasley together, pretending to blush.
“别说了奥利弗,你弄得我们不好意思了。”弗雷德和乔治这两个韦斯莱兄弟一起说,假装脸红了起来。
'And we've got a Seeker who has never failed to win us a match!'
“我们还有一名找球手,他总是能赢得比赛!”
Wood rumbled, glaring at Harry with a kind of furious pride.
伍德低沉地说,以一种狂怒而骄傲的神气瞪眼看着哈利。
'And me,' he added, as an afterthought.
“还有我。”他加上一句,作为事后想起的内容。
'We think you're very good, too, Oliver,' said George.
“我们认为你也是很好的,奥利弗。”乔治说。
'Cracking Keeper,' said Fred.
“极好的守门员。”弗雷德说。
'The point is,' Wood went on, resuming his pacing, 'the Quidditch Cup should have had our name on it these last two years.
“要点是,”伍德继续说,又大步走来走去,“过去两年的魁地奇杯上应该有我们队的名字。
Ever since Harry joined the team, I've thought the thing was in the bag.
自从哈利加入我们队以来,我一直认为奖杯是我们手到擒来的东西。
But we haven't got it, and this year's the last chance we'll get to finally see our name on the thing...'
但是我们没有得到这个奖杯,今年是我们看到奖杯有我们名字的最后一次机会了……”
Wood spoke so dejectedly that even Fred and George looked sympathetic.
伍德说得那样情绪低落,就连弗雷德和乔治也不禁同情起他来了。
'Oliver, this year's our year,' said Fred.
“奥利弗,今年是我们的年。”弗雷德说。
'We'll do it, Oliver!' said Angelina.
“我们会赢的,奥利弗!”安吉利娜说。
'Definitely,' said Harry.
“肯定的。”哈利说。
Full of determination, the team started training sessions, three evenings a week.
这支球队满怀信心地开始了训练,每周三次。
The weather was getting colder and wetter, the nights darker,
天气越来越冷,越来越潮湿,夜晚也更加黑暗了。
but no amount of mud, wind or rain could tarnish Harry's wonderful vision of finally winning the huge silver Quidditch Cup.
但是,不管有多少泥浆,有风还是雨,都不能动摇哈利的美好的预见:他们队最终会赢得那个巨大的魁地奇银杯。