Ursula: Weren’t you watching this same movie yesterday?
厄休拉:你昨天不是看过这部电影了?
Ian: No, this is the sequel. Yesterday, I watched Aims Pond. This is Aims Pond: Super Spy.
伊恩:不是,这部是续集。我昨天看的是Aims Pond。这部是Aims Pond:Super Spy。
Ursula: Wasn’t this originally a TV show?
厄休拉:这不是一档电视节目吗?
Ian: Actually, it was originally a novel, which was adapted into a long-running TV show. Then, it was turned into a movie franchise. The new installment is coming out next month and I can’t wait!
伊恩:其实,原著是本小说,然后被改编成长篇电视剧。接着又被改编成了电影。下个月新一期要上演了,我都等不及了。
Ursula: The latest installment? I thought it was just a trilogy.
厄休拉:最新一期?我还以为就是三部曲。
Ian: No, the original film has spawned four sequels and two prequels so far.
伊恩:不是,电影有4部续集,2部前传。
Ursula: So you’re watching all the films again?
厄休拉:所以你把所有的电影又看了一遍?
Ian: That’s right, but I’m not stopping there. I’m watching all of the TV show episodes again, too. And if I have time, I’ll even watch the spin-off.
伊恩:没错。恩,不仅仅如此,我把所有的剧集都重温了一遍,要是我还有时间,我要把衍生出来的节目全看一遍。
Ursula: Spin-off? I didn’t know there had been a spin-off.
厄休拉:衍生出来的节目?我不知道还有衍生出来的节目呢。
Ian: There was. Aims Pond’s brother got his own show: Jaime Pond: Building Inspector. It wasn’t very successful.
伊恩:有的。Aims Ponds 的哥哥也有一档节目——Jaime Pond: Building Inspector。不过是,并不是很成功。
Ursula: I guess we can call you a superfan.
厄休拉:我猜你绝对是个“骨灰级粉丝”。
Ian: That’s right. I’m a superfan of the super spy!
伊恩:是啊,我是《超级间谍》的“骨灰级粉丝”。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载