'Where is Wood?' said Harry, suddenly realising he wasn't there.
“伍德在哪里?”哈利说,突然发现伍德没在场。
'Still in the showers,' said Fred. 'We think he's trying to drown himself.'
“还在雨里淋着呢,”弗雷德说,“我们想他打算淹死自己呢。”
Harry put his face to his knees, his hands gripping his hair.
哈利把脸埋在两膝之间,两手抓住头发。
Fred grabbed his shoulder and shook it roughly.
弗雷德抓住哈利的肩膀,粗暴地摇着。
'C'mon, Harry, you've never missed the Snitch before.'
“好了,哈利,你以前总是能抓到金色飞贼。”
'There had to be one time you didn't get it,' said George.
“总会有一次失手的。”乔治说。
'It's not over yet,' said Fred. 'We lost by a hundred points, right?
“比赛还没有结束,”弗雷德说,“我们丢了一百分,对不对?
So if Hufflepuff lose to Ravenclaw and we beat Ravenclaw and Slytherin...'
所以,如果赫奇帕奇输给拉文克劳,而我们又打败了拉文克劳和斯莱特林……”
'Hufflepuff'll have to lose by at least two hundred points,' said George. 'But if they beat Ravenclaw...'
“赫奇帕奇至少要丢二百分。”乔治说。“但如果他们打败拉文克劳……”
'No way, Ravenclaw are too good. But if Slytherin lose against Hufflepuff...'
“没门,拉文克劳太棒了。但如果斯莱特林输给了赫奇帕奇……”
'It all depends on the points — a margin of a hundred either way —'
“这都要看分了——不管谁输谁赢,都是一百分的事……”
Harry lay there, not saying a word.
哈利躺在那里,一句话没说。
They had lost... for the first time ever, he had lost a Quidditch match.
他们输了……他还是第一次在魁地奇比赛中输掉。
After ten minutes or so, Madam Pomfrey came over to tell the team to leave him in peace.
大约十分钟以后,庞弗雷夫人过来告诉球队队员让哈利休息。
'We'll come and see you later,' Fred told him. 'Don't beat yourself up, Harry, you're still the best Seeker we've ever had.'
“我们以后再来看你。”弗雷德告诉哈利,“别怪自己,哈利。你仍旧是我们最好的找球手。”
The team trooped out, trailing mud behind them.
球队走了,身后留下一道道泥浆。
Madam Pomfrey shut the door behind them, looking disapproving.
庞弗雷夫人在他们身后关上了门,一脸不高兴的样子。
Ron and Hermione moved nearer to Harry's bed.
罗恩和赫敏走近哈利床前。
'Dumbledore was really angry,' Hermione said in a quaking voice. 'I've never seen him like that before.
“邓布利多真正生气了,”赫敏颤抖着声音说,“我还从来没看见他这么生气过。
He ran onto the pitch as you fell, waved his wand, and you sort of slowed down before you hit the ground.
你摔下来的时候他奔到球场上去了,他挥动魔杖,你撞到地面以前好像就放慢了下落的速度。
Then he whirled his wand at the Dementors. Shot silver stuff at them.
然后他对摄魂怪舞动魔杖,向它们射出银色的东西。
They left the stadium straight away... he was furious they'd come into the grounds, we heard him —'
它们直接离开了看台……它们来到球场上,他对这件事气得不得了,我们听到他——”