手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

艾伦打破15年来的所有套路

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I got you. I fooled you. I walked from back there.

哈哈 骗到你们了 我从后面出来的

I switched it up because it's our 15th season and I've been doing the same thing for 15 years.

我变了一下 因为这是第15季了 15年来我都是老一套

Today, I thought, I'm going to do something different.

今天我想来点不一样的

I'm going to get it from the back.

我要从后面出来

Now, that didn't sound right.

额 听着有点怪

Anyway, so I want to keep it fresh for me, and you, and mainly for me because I'm doing things a little differently.

总之 我想让大家和我都有新鲜感 主要是为了我自己 我的做事方式要有变化

420.png

There's usually a star on the ground where I and the Biz-- we call it a mark.

通常地上我站的地方会有一个明星——我们把它叫做标记

And today, I switched it up. I put a picture of Ryan Gosling down there.

今天 我换了一下 放了张瑞恩·高斯林的照片

Yeah, a star, but sexier.

也是明星 更性感些

Usually, I throw a mint in the air and catch it in my mouth before I come out here.

通常我上台前会扔个口香糖 用嘴接住

And today, instead I threw one of those Cascade pods in the air.

今天我扔的是Cascade蚕豆

Big mistake. But my mouth is spotless, I'll tell you that.

犯了个大错误 不过我的嘴巴特别干净 这是肯定的

Another change. Today, I'm actually wearing underwear.

还有个变化 今天我穿内裤了

Yep. But no bra. Woo! Right, camera three?

对 但没穿文胸 喔!对吧 3号相机

Yeah. Look at the smile on Dave's face. Look at that.

对 看戴夫脸上的笑 快看

Most of my camera guys have been with me since day one. Right, Dave?

我的多数摄像师都是从第一天起就陪我到现在 对吧 戴夫

You've been here since day one. Dave? Yep.

你从第一天一直干到现在 对吧 戴夫

The old me would pretend I didn't know his name and call him like, Richard, or something like that.

以前的我会假装不知道他的名字 故意喊他理查德之类的

But I've been looking at him for 15 years. And you know what?

但他那张脸我都看了15年了 跟你说

I'm bored, Dave. I'm bored by you and I want you to put on a wig. Uh--

我觉得很无趣 戴夫 我都看腻了 我想让你戴个假发

That's better. You look so pretty. Yeah? How do you feel?

好多了 你好漂亮呀 是吗 你感觉如何?

Pretty. Good. I feel pretty. Tomorrow you're going to wear a dress.

很漂亮 很好 我感觉很好看 明天你要穿裙子

OK. Yeah, look for some changes in season 15.

好吧 15季要有些改变

For instance, everyone here-- and they come here.

比如 所有人都来这里

And everybody, you danced before the show.

大家会在节目开始前跳舞

You dance during the commercial breaks.

插播广告的时候也跳舞

Everybody at home tells me they dance.

所有在家看的人告诉我他们也跳舞

But I don't know if they're really telling me the truth.

但我不知道他们说的是真是假

They just say, oh, I always watch you and I dance at home.

他们说 哦 我经常在家看你的节目还跳舞

And I said, well, I need proof.

我说 我得看到证据

So today, what I'm going to do, we're going to use our Cisco to find some viewers at home to dance with us.

所以今天 我要用Cisco找一些在家看的观众跟我们一起跳舞

They'll be our private dancers, really.

他们会是我们的私人舞者

I'm going to put them up on this big screen.

他们会出现在大屏幕上

Let's surprise them right now. And hi! Hi, you guys.

给他们个惊喜吧 嗨 嗨 你俩好啊

Hi! I'm going to cry.

嗨 我要哭了

Hi. It's Paige and Madison. Is this real life? Yeah, it's real life.

嗨 是Paige和Madison 这是真的吗 对 是真的

You thought it wasn't going to be me, but it's me.

你们以为不可能是我 但就是我

OK, so Paige and Madison. Who's Paige? Who's Madison?

好 Paige和Madison 哪个是Paige 哪个是Madison

I'm Paige. Like in a book. Oh, good. It's on the screen like that. And I'm Madison. OK.

我是Paige 书页的那个 哦 好 屏幕上有显示 我是Madison 好

And then, are you roommates? Or are you roommates?

你们是室友吗 还是“基友”?

What are you? We're roommates. We love each other.

什么关系 我们是室友 爱彼此

You're roommates. We're roommates and best friends. OK.

你们是室友 我们是室友和好闺蜜 好

And I heard that you watched my show with your cat. Yes! We do. We do.

我听说你们跟你家的猫一起看我的节目 对 是的 是的

Oh, that's great. My cat loves your show. Our cat always-- he loves you.

哦 很好啊 我们的猫很喜欢看你的节目 它爱你

Aw, I love him. What's his name? His name is Owen. What?

嗷 我也爱它 它叫什么?Owen 什么

Owen. Owen. Owen. Owen. Owen. Don't go get him. Leave him alone. That's fine.

Owen Owen Owen Owen Owen 别去抓它了 让它玩儿去吧 没关系的

All right, so here's what we're going to do.

好 我们这样

I hear that you dance when you watch the show, right?

我听说你们看节目的时候会跳舞 是吧?

Yeah, all the time. Every time. Every time we dance.

对 一直都是这样 每次都是 每次都会跳

So today, what you're going to do is you are going to motivate all of us.

今天 你们俩要带动全场

You are going to dance with these 400 people as if you were here in the room with us right now, OK?

你们要跟这400名观众一起跳 就像你们也在现场一样 好吧

OK! Let's give you some music. Do it!

好 音乐起 来吧

Y'all were great. Thanks, Paige and Madison.

太棒了 谢谢你们 Paige和Madison

重点单词   查看全部解释    
woo [wu:]

想一想再看

v. 向 ... 求爱,追求,恳求

联想记忆
commercial [kə'mə:ʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 商业的
n. 商业广告

联想记忆
motivate ['məutiveit]

想一想再看

vt. 给与动机,激发(兴趣或欲望)

联想记忆
screen [skri:n]

想一想再看

n. 屏,幕,银幕,屏风
v. 放映,选拔,掩

 
pretend [pri'tend]

想一想再看

v. 假装,装作
adj. 假装的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。