The girl stopped and said,
女孩停下来说道,
"Hello, you look familiar."
“你好,我们是不是在哪儿见过。”
I was so surprised that I couldn't say anything.
我惊讶得一时语塞。
She was more beautiful than I remembered.
她比我上次见到的还要漂亮。
"Don't you remember me?" she said.
“你不记得我了吗?”,女孩问。
"Yes...yes, of course I remember you," I said.
“当然…当然,我当然记得你,”我说。
I tried to get control of myself and to be cool.
我试着控制自己,保持冷静。
My brain and my mouth weren't working together very well.
我有点语无伦次了。
"Where are you going?" I asked.
“你要去哪里?”我问。
She gave me a funny look and pointed to the psychology office door in front of us.
她笑着看了看我,然后指着面前的心理系办公室的门。
"Oh, yeah, of course," I said.
“哦,这样啊,”我说。
She smiled. "We haven't been introduced. I'm Jennifer."
女孩笑了。“我们还没有互相认识呢,我叫詹妮弗。”
"I'm Derrick, Derrick Cruz."
“我叫德里克,德里克·克鲁兹。”
"It's nice to meet you, Derrick Cruz," she said.
“很高兴见到你,德里克·克鲁兹,”女孩说。
"Are you a psychology major?"
“你主修心理学吗?”
"No, I was just here visiting a friend of mine," I said.
“不是,我只是来拜访一个朋友,”我说。
"He's a graduate student here."
“他是这里的研究生。”