So I don't know if you heard, but there is a story in the news last week about Sesame Street.
不知道大家有没有听说 上周有一篇新闻提到了《芝麻街》
Have you seen this? They said that Bert and Ernie are a gay couple.
大家看到了吗?他们说Bert跟Ernie是一对同性恋爱人
The Sesame Street producers said that they're just good friends, it's not true.
《芝麻街》制片人说他们只是好朋友而已 不是一对儿
They aren't the only ones who have had to make a statement about their relationship.
他们不是唯一一对需要为自己的关系做澄清声明的
I have two electricians working on my show who wanted to make a statement about their relationship,
我的工作人员里有两名电工 他们也想为自己的关系发表声明
so please welcome Kurt and Bernie.
有请Kurt跟Bernie
Thanks for having us here today. Thanks for being here.
谢谢您邀请我们 谢谢你们能来
I assume you're Kurt and you're Bernie?
你应该是Kurt 你是Bernie吧
No, he's Kurt and I'm Bernie. We've been here for 17 years, Ellen, why would you assume that?
不是 他是Kurt 我是Bernie 我们都在这儿干了17年了 艾伦 你怎么会说错呢?
Well, this is only season 16. But anyway, let's move on.
节目才录了16季呢 不过 继续吧
Listen, there have been a lot of rumors going around the office about our relationship.
办公室里有很多关于我俩关系的谣言
But just because two guys share a studio apartment does that mean they're a couple.
但是两个男的共享一个一居室并不代表他们就是一对儿
Nothing could be further from the truth.
事实并非如此
I mean, we just support each other very, very much.
我们只是很支持对方而已
Absolutely. Like this guy right here, Kurt, he rigged Ellen's entire lighting rig.
没错 比如这个家伙Kurt 他操控艾伦所有的灯光设备
Good job, Kurt. Thank you very much.
棒棒哒 Kurt 谢谢
And Bernie right here, Bernie wired the entire sound booth, by himself.
这位Bernie 整个隔声室的线路都是Bernie一个人装的
I am so proud. I am so proud of you. Thanks, buddy.
我很骄傲 真为你骄傲 谢谢你 兄弟
Wow, it seems like you guys are really comfortable, physically, with each other.
哇哦 看来你俩身体接触起来一点也不尴尬呀
Yeah, because we're friends. That's what friends do, am I right?
对 因为我们是哥们儿呀 哥们儿之间不就是这样 是吗
I mean, we spend so much time together. We work together.
我们在一起那么久了 我们一起工作
We have that time share together in Fire Island.
一起去火岛度假
We host our weekly Ru Paul's drag race viewing parties.
我们每周还举行Ru Paul的速赛车观看派对
We also have a little side business where we sell homemade scented candles.
我们还有个小小的副业 一起卖自制的香味蜡烛
It's a little passion project of ours. Yes we do. Yes we do.
这是我俩的爱好所在 是的 没错
We have a clip if you want to see it. No, you don't have a clip of that.
我们还有个视频呢 如果你想看的话 不 你们没有视频
And so you're saying you're not a couple? No. Ellen, I love the ladies.
你们说你俩不是一对儿?不是 艾伦 我喜欢姑娘
In fact, in my house, I've got wall to wall Lady Gaga posters everywhere.
其实 我家里有一墙嘎嘎小姐的海报
Everywhere. OK, well, I guess you two should get back to work.
到处都是 好 你们该回去干活了
OK, thanks Ellen. All right. Oh, the pliers.
好 谢谢艾伦 好 哦 钳子掉了
Wait, wait. We're just friends, you guys. Were just friends.
停 停 我们只是朋友而已 各位 朋友
All right. OK. Let's get back to work. Bye. Kurt and Bernie, everybody.
好 好 回去干活吧 拜 各位 那是Kurt和Bernie