If your kid doesn't want to be a pirate or a princess, they can be one of these.
如果你的孩子不想扮海盗或公主 他们可以这样装扮
Come on out.
快出来吧
What are you? A piece of cake. You're a piece of cake?
你是啥?一块蛋糕 你是一块蛋糕呀?
I'm going to make you more current. You are cake by the ocean.
我要把你变得更潮一些 你是块儿海洋蛋糕
All right. What are you? I'm a bed bug. Oh.
好 你是啥?我是一只床虱 哦
I am a-- Steve Harvey's mustache.
我是 史蒂夫·哈维的胡子
What are you supposed to be?
你扮的是谁呀?
Fifty shades of gray. Fifty shades of gray.
《五十度灰》 《五十度灰》
Let's see what you look like under there, because that's what people really want to see.
来看看你衣服下面是什么样子 这才是大家想看的亮点
Hi, what's your name? Madison. Hi, Madison.
嗨 你叫什么呀 Madison 嗨 Madison
How old are you, Madison? Six. Six.
你多大了呀 Madison 6岁 6岁
And how old are you, Grant? Six. Six.
你多大了 Grant 6岁 6岁
And do you know each other? Yes. No.
你俩认识吗?认识 不认识
Are you comfortable in that? Yeah.
你穿着这个舒服吗?舒服
What are you? Uh, forgot.
你演的啥?额 我忘记了
You're a bachelor in Paradise? Yeah. Yeah. OK.
你是天堂单身汉吗?对 嗯 好
Tell everybody who you are. Deaf pumpkin. Deaf pumpkin
告诉大家你是谁 聋南瓜先生 聋南瓜先生
And finally, this is a simple costume based on someone--
最后一个 这个服装很简单 原型是
Andy, can you help roll him over?
安迪 能不能帮忙把他滚过去?
Whoa.
哇
OK. Everybody having fun over there?
好 大家都玩的开心不?