手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 品牌英语听力 > ESL致命信件 > 正文

ESL致命信件(MP3+中英字幕) 第68期:案件水落石出(5)

来源:可可英语 编辑:kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

"I also came by because I was wondering...." she began to say.

“我也来了,因为我想知道....”她开始说。
She didn't get a chance to finish. There was a knock on the door.
她没有机会完成。有人敲门。
I opened the door. It was Sydney, my best friend.
我打开门,是西德尼,我最好的朋友。
"I wanted to see if you wanted to...." she began to say as she walked into the house.
“我想知道你是否想....”她走进房子开始说。
She stopped when she saw Jennifer. She stared at her and Jennifer stared back.
她一看见詹妮弗就停了下来。她看着詹妮弗,詹妮弗也盯着她。
"Um...Jennifer Brody, this is Sydney Morita. Sydney, this is Jennifer," I said.
“嗯……詹妮弗·布罗迪,这位是西德尼·森田。西德尼,我是詹妮弗,”我说。

"It's nice to meet you," Jennifer said.

“很高兴见到你,”詹妮弗说。
"You, too," Sandy said, coldly.
“我也是,”西德尼冷冷地说。
Jennifer got up as if to go. "I'm sorry. I should be leaving."
詹妮弗站起身来似乎要走。“很抱歉,我该走了。”
"No, don't go," I said. I looked over at Sydney and she gave me a dirty look.
“不,别走,”我说。我看着西德尼,西德尼恶狠狠地看了我一眼。
I didn't understand it. They didn't even know each other,
我不明白,他们甚至不认识对方,
but they were behaving as if they didn't like each other at all.
但他们表现得好像根本不喜欢对方似的。
Just then, Uncle Jeff walked in the door. He must have sensed the tense feeling in the air.
正在这时,杰夫叔叔走进了门。他一定感觉到了空气中弥漫的紧张气氛。
"I hope I'm not interrupting anything," he said, walking toward his office.
“我希望我没有打扰你,”他说着朝办公室走去。
He looked like he was trying to get out of the room as fast as he could.
杰夫叔叔看起来像是在试图尽快离开房间。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
sandy ['sændi]

想一想再看

adj. 沙,含沙的,沙色的,不稳固的 Sandy n.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。