Finally one of the greatest barriers in our culture, time.
最后,我们当今文化中最严重的问题,时间
It's very difficult to experience peak experiences when we're on the rush, when we're stressed and anxious.
当我们匆匆忙忙赶时间,倍感压力和焦虑的时候,我们很难
These are peak experience killers.
获得高峰体验,这些都是高峰体验杀手
Whether it's when making love, whether it's when listening to music,
无论是在做爱的时候,还是听音乐的时候
whether it's with when spending time with friends, or all of the above together.
或者和朋友一起的时候,当所有这些发生情况的时候,都一样
How do we enhance the likelihood of PPEO once we have experienced peak experience?
那么一旦有了高峰体验,我们应该如何增加获得高峰体验后通路的可能性呢
First thing, replaying an image. Remember the mind doesn't know the difference within the imaginary and the real.
首先,我们可以重演画面。还记得吗,我们说过大脑并不能分辨真实和想象
It plays it over and over again.
它可以将发生过的画面多次重播
And when we play it over and over again, the neural pathway is reinforced.
当我们多次重播该画面的时候,神经通路得到了巩固
The sledge hammer begins the neural pathway.
这条通路由大锤凿开
And then we reinforce it through replaying through imagination.
之后我们通过画面重演来巩固它
Writing about it. This is gonna be a response paper next week. Writing about a peak experience.
我们还可以把经历写出来。下周我们的心得报告作业就是要大家写自己的高峰体验
When we journal about it, describing it, not analyzing it.
当我们记录这种体验的时候,只是描述,而不是分析
Remember the difference with Lyubomirsky. Positive emotions, positive experiences is not as helpful to analyze.
记住柳波莫斯基说的两者差别,正面的情绪和经历不适于被分析
So just to describe it, once again reinforce the neural pathways. We relive it. We replay it.
所以,只要去描述这种经历。再次巩固神经通路
Once again taking time, taking time.
花时间去重演,花时间去重播它
And finally taking action which is how we can reinforce the initial experience of the,
最后,就是要采取行动,通过采取行动,我们能巩固最初的体验
um, the peak experience, reinforce the neural pathways. So I had it inside, an Ah-ha moment as a result of this peak experience.
即高峰体验,巩固神经通路。所以说,当我有了高峰体验之后,我心里会感到柳暗花明,豁然开朗