Conversation A
对话A
Susie: Well done, James. That looks good.
苏西:干得好,詹姆斯。看起来很棒啊。
James: What do we do next?
詹姆斯:我们接下来做什么?
Susie: Add a little salt and pepper.
苏西:加一点儿盐和辣椒。
James: OK. And now we cook the eggs?
詹姆斯:好的。现在我们要摊鸡蛋了?
Susie: Yes. Turn on the stove, and melt the butter in the pan.
苏西:是的。打开炉子,把锅里的黄油融化。
James: Then I pour the eggs into the pan?
詹姆斯:然后我要把鸡蛋洒在锅里?
Susie: Yes, and stir them after a minute. I'll toast the bread.
苏西:对,过一分钟再翻炒一下。我去烤面包。
Conversation B
对话B
Linda: Well, Susie and James' scrambled eggs were yummy.
琳达:嗯,苏西和詹姆斯的摊鸡蛋很美味。
Taylor: Yes, Linda, lunch was delicious.
泰勒:是的,琳达,午饭味道很美味。
Linda: And it's nice to drink some coffee after lunch.
琳达:午饭之后喝一点咖啡也很棒。
Taylor: I agree. This is a very nice break.
泰勒:我同意。今天的休息时间真愉快。
Linda: Do you cook scrambled eggs at home?
琳达:你在家会做摊鸡蛋吗?
Taylor: Sometimes, but I add some tomatoes to mine.
泰勒:有时候会,但是我会加进一些西红柿。
Linda: That sounds nice. Maybe I'll try that myself sometime.
琳达:听起来很棒啊。也许我也可以抽空自己尝试尝试。