手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

是否与梅根·凯利有过联系

来源:可可英语 编辑:Anderson   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

The audience saw it, and loved it.

观众看到了它,很喜欢它。
They loved the movie. You saw it last night, right?
他们喜欢这部电影。你昨晚看到了,对吧?
Wow. That's awesome.
哇。太棒了。
Yeah. It's really, really good. And this was kind of your project, right?
是的。它真的,真的很好。这是你的项目,对吧?
How did you get involved with this?
你是怎么参与进来的?
It was a script that was sent to my company to possibly produce,
它是一个剧本被送到我的公司去制作,
and maybe for me to work on as an actor.
或许对我来说是个演员。
Mm-hmm. And we-- I mean,
嗯哼。我们-我是说,
everybody at my company knew this was an incredible gift,
我们公司的每个人都知道这是一份不可思议的礼物,
because Charles Randolph wrote an incredibly powerful script.
因为查尔斯·兰道夫写了一个非常棒的剧本。
He's the Academy Award winner of The Big Short.
他是《大空头》的奥斯卡金像奖得主。
So we knew that we had something very special.
所以我们知道我们有非常特别的东西。
And you knew you wanted these two ladies to be in it with you?
你想让这两位女士和你在一起吗?
This was, like, literally a dream come true for me, right here.
对我来说,这简直就是梦想成真,就在这里。
It's amazing. It's an amazing cast.
太神奇了。是个很棒的演员。
The whole cast-- yeah, the whole cast are just--
整个演员阵容-是的,整个演员阵容只是……
it's just an amazing group of people, But we've been talking today,
只是一群了不起的人,但我们今天一直在讨论,
and we've kind of had this conversation quite a bit of how rare it is.
我们已经谈过很多次了,这是非常罕见的。
where you get to work with so many women,
在那里你可以和很多女人一起工作,
where you get to have an experience, where you get to work with people,
在那里你可以有一个经验,可以和人们一起工作,
who you so admire, and to not just see them on a red carpet,
你如此崇拜他,而不仅仅是在红地毯上看到他们,
but to have a working experience with them. Yeah.
但要有和他们一起工作的经验。是啊。
The fact that, like you say,
事实就是,正如你所说的,
to have women-- to have so many women on a set needs to happen as well.
要有女人--在一个场景里也需要有这么多女人。
Yeah. Yeah, I think that's the--
是的。是的,我想那是……
So you play Gretchen Carlson.
你演格雷琴·卡尔森。
And I'm looking for what they did to you, too,
我也在探究他们对你做了什么,
because it was really hard,
因为这非常难,
who spent-- well, you probably spent more time in the makeup chair.
谁花……嗯,你可能花了更多的时间在化妆椅上。
Not that much. Yeah, you did. A little bit. Yeah. No, I think John had the most.
不是那么多。是的,你做到了。一点点。是的。不,我想约翰花的时间最多。

艾伦

Well, yeah. John Lithgow plays Roger Ailes. Right. I think he had the most, yeah. Mm-hmm, yeah.

嗯,是的。 John Lithgow扮演Roger Ailes。对。我觉得他花时间最多,是的。嗯-嗯,是的。
So basically, it's the story of these three women who worked at Fox.
所以基本上,这是在福克斯工作的三个女人的故事。
who take down Roger Ailes-- Yes. --who had been sexually abusing,
打倒罗杰·艾尔斯的人--是的。曾经有过性虐待的人,
or been inappropriate, with women for a long time-- before Fox, even.
或者是不合适的,和女人在一起很长时间,甚至在福克斯之前。
And has Megyn reached out to you?
梅根和你联系过吗?
No. So we used a lot of source material in telling-- finding this story,
没有。所以我们用了大量的原始资料来讲述,探寻这个故事,
and also spoke to a lot of women who were part of the story.
同时也采访了很多参与这个故事的女性。
Some of them were still working at Fox.
她们中的一些人还在福克斯工作。
Some of them really didn't want their names out there.
她们中的一些人真的不想名声在外。
And so as a team, we've just decided to really kind of protect our sources.
所以作为一个团队,我们决定保护我们的消息来源。
Megyn is fully aware of the film. Yeah.
梅根完全了解这部电影。是的。
And we are really-- I'm really hoping that she'll see it.
我们真的,我真的希望她能看到。
And-- Oh, of course she'll see it.
还有-哦,她当然会看到的。
I would-- we want everybody to see it who's involved in the story.
我想……我们希望每个人都能看到这个故事的主角。
I want, you know, men and women,
我想要,你知道,男人和女人,
but especially women to see it, so that they know that, you know,
尤其是女人看待这部电影,让她们知道,你知道,
the first tiny sign of this, you just get out of the room,
出现这种情况的第一个小迹象,你直接走出房间,
and you don't let this happen to you. Yeah.
你不能让这种事发生在你身上。是的。
You must have been in the makeup chair,
你一定是在化妆椅上,
I mean, your character is fictional, but you-- I had false lashes.
我是说,你的角色是虚构的,除了你,我有假睫毛。
God, how long did that take to put the lashes on?
天哪,戴上睫毛花了多少时间?
They did some contouring. It was exhausting. Contouring in here?
他们做了些造型。太累人了。在这里做造型?
Yeah, here-- Wow. A lot of lip gloss. God, look at you. So much lip gloss.
是的,这里-哇。很多唇彩。天啊,看看你。太多唇彩了。
Wait, wait. Which side is the actress? I can't tell--
等等,等等。那个女演员是哪边的? 我不能区分……
I-- which is-- It was a real transformation.
这是一个真正的转变。
Which is the character? Yeah, I-- I know. It's--
哪个角色? 是的,我-我知道。是……
How do you do it? That's actually a wig, an amazing wig.
你是怎么做到的? 实际上是个假发,很棒的假发。
Oh, wow. And then you had to get a wig. And I had to get a wig.
哦,哇哦。你还得弄个假发。我得去买个假发。
Wow. That's amazing--Yeah.--Margot.
哇。太神奇了-是的。玛戈特。
I suffer for my art, Ellen.
我为我的艺术造型而受苦,艾伦。
All right, We have to take a break. We'll be back.
好吧,我们得休息一下。马上回来。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
protect [prə'tekt]

想一想再看

vt. 保护,投保

联想记忆
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
script [skript]

想一想再看

n. 手稿,脚本,手迹
vt. 为...

联想记忆
source [sɔ:s]

想一想再看

n. 发源地,来源,原始资料

 
fictional ['fikʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 虚构的,小说的

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
academy [ə'kædəmi]

想一想再看

n. 学院,学术,学会

 
transformation [.trænsfə'meiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 转型,转化,改造

联想记忆
cast [kɑ:st]

想一想再看

v. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目

 
produce [prə'dju:s]

想一想再看

n. 产品,农作物
vt. 生产,提出,引起,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。