Hi, Ayaan. How are you? I'm good.
嗨,艾雅安。你好吗?我很好。
I'm so happy to meet you. I'm happy to meet all of you.
很高兴见到你。我很高兴见到你们大家。
Thank you. Yes. We're so happy to meet you, too. Nice to meet you, too.
谢谢你。对。我们也很高兴见到你。我也很高兴见到你。
You took a plane to get here, right?
你坐飞机来的,对吧?
Yeah. How was that? Good.
是啊。感觉怎么样?很好。
Yeah? You enjoyed it? Yeah.
是啊?你喜欢吗?是啊。
What did you like about it?
你喜欢它的什么地方?
Toy Story.
玩具总动员。
You liked that-- did they show Toy Story on the TV?
你喜欢--他们在电视上播《玩具总动员》了吗?
We watched Toy Story. Yeah, he watched Toy Story. Oh. Yeah.
我们看了玩具总动员。是啊,他看了玩具总动员。哦。是的。
So you didn't really even notice you were on the plane, did you?
所以你根本没注意到你在飞机上,对吧?
So you're going to be a big brother soon?
所以你很快就要做哥哥了?
Yeah. Are you excited about that? Yeah.
是的。你对此感到兴奋吗?是的。
Do you want a sister or a brother?
你想要个妹妹还是弟弟?
Sister. You want a sister?
妹妹。你想要个妹妹?
Do you know what you're having yet?
但你知道你马上就会有了吗?
We do, but we didn't tell anyone. Yeah. Yeah, we're not saying anything.
我们知道,但我们没告诉任何人。是的。是啊,我们什么都没说。
You haven't told him yet? No.
你还没告诉他?没有。
All right. Well, don't disappoint him.
好吧。别让他失望了。
Because he can do anything. Right.
因为他什么都能做。对。
You're going to ruin his affirmation, thinking he can do anything.
你会破坏他的自我肯定,以为他什么都能做。
Because he's smart, and he's blessed, and he can do anything.
因为他很聪明,他很幸运,他什么都能做。
Yes. And you like that, right?
是的。你喜欢这样,对吧?
You say that every day when you're getting up in the morning?
你每天早上起床的时候都这么说吗?
Yeah. Yeah. When did you start teaching him to say those affirmations?
是的。是的。你什么时候开始教他说那些肯定的话的?
Well, I started teaching him when he turned two.
他两岁的时候我就开始教他了。
And it's something that-- we don't say it quite every day,
是这样的--我们不是每天都这么说,
but he knows it so well.
但他很清楚这一点。
And you know, I just wanted him to have something,
你知道吗,我只是想让他有一些,
positive to say for himself. And on that particular day,
在那个特殊的日子,对他自己来说是积极的。
he just started saying it over and over and over.
他就开始一遍又一遍地说。
And I was like, oh, my goodness.
我就想,哦,我的天哪。
I need to record this for his dad so he could see.
我要给他爸爸录下来这样他就能看到了。
And I just pulled out my phone, and he started saying it.
我刚拿出手机,他就开始这么说了。
But it was the end when he said "anything" with so much purpose.
但当他这么有目的地说“任何事”时,一切都结束了。
Yeah. It was like he finally could understand it.
是啊。好像他终于明白了。
Right. He can do anything. Yeah.
对。他什么都能做。是的。
It got really big. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
真的长大了。是的。是的。是的。
Do you want to say it right now for me?
你想现在就为我说吗?
Yeah. OK, say it. I'm smart. I'm blessed. I can do anything!
是的。好吧,说出来。我很聪明。我很幸运。我什么都能做!
Yay, good job! Good job. Wow.
太好了,干得好!干得好。哇。
You did a good job.
你做得很好。
I think you should add "I'm adorable"; in there, too.
我觉得你应该加上"我很可爱";在那里,也是。
Yes. Yes. You add that in there. Yes! Yes!
是的。是的。你在里面加上这个。是的!是的!
So we reposted it, and it has over six million views now.
所以我们转发了它,现在有超过600万的浏览量。
Oh, my goodness. Wow.
哦,天哪。哇。
I mean, it's the kind of thing that we want to see right now.
我是说,这正是我们现在想看到的。
We want to see happiness. We want to see positivity.
我们想看到幸福。我们希望看到积极的一面。
And especially we want to start our
尤其是我们想要我们的
young people off like this so that they have this belief, right?
年轻人想这样开始他们的人生了,这样他们就有了这个信念,对吧?
Yeah, definitely. Absolutely.
是的,当然。当然。
And Ellen, you know, we're so happy to be here.
艾伦,你知道,我们很高兴来到这里。
And you're such an inspiration to us,
你真是我们的灵感源泉,
because even just your affirmation,
因为仅仅是你的肯定,
be kind to one another, is so powerful.
善待彼此,是如此的强大。
So we thank you also-- Thank you so much. --for that.
所以我们也要感谢你--非常感谢。
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢。谢谢。谢谢。谢谢你。
All right. So you like Toy Story,
好吧。你喜欢玩具总动员,
so I wanted to give you something when you got here.
所以你来的时候我想给你点东西。
So we brought you a whole bunch of things.
所以我们给你带了一大堆东西。
Whoa! Whoa! What's that? What is it? Whoa.
喔!喔!那是什么?是什么?喔。
Whoa, Do you see it? You have a lot of things.
喔,你看到了吗?你拥有很多东西。
Oh, my goodness. Where are we putting all this stuff?
哦,天哪。我们把这些东西放哪儿?
I don't know where you're going to put it,
我不知道你要把它放在哪里,
but-- Do you want to see it? Do you want to look at it?
但是--你想看看吗?你想看看吗?
How about that? Oh, my god. You have a lot of toys there.
怎么样?哦,天哪。你在那里有很多玩具。
Wow. Which one is your favorite?
哇。哪一个是你最喜欢的?
Ayaan, say thank you, Ellen.
安雅,说声谢谢,艾伦。
Thank you. You're-- you're welcome. Wow. All right.
谢谢你。不客气。哇。好吧。
And I know that you're pregnant,
我知道你怀孕了,
and you're saving for your wedding.
你在为你的婚礼存钱。
And so because you're smart, and you're blessed,
因为你很聪明,也很幸运,
and you can do anything, Shutterfly wants to give you a check for $20,000.
你可以做任何事,Shutterfly想给你一张2万美元的支票。
Thank you so much. You're welcome!
太谢谢你了。不用谢!
I love this family.
我爱你们这个家庭。
I love you all so much.
我太爱你们了。
Thank you so much. We'll be right back.
太谢谢你了。我们很快就回来。
Hi, I'm Andy. Ellen asked me to remind you to subscribe to her channel,
嗨,我是安迪。艾伦让我提醒你订阅她的频道,
so you can see more awesome videos,
所以你可以看到更多精彩的视频,
like videos of me getting scared or saying embarrassing things,
就像我害怕或说尴尬话的视频,
like ball peen hammer,
就像圆头锤,
and also some videos of Ellen and other celebrities,
还有一些艾伦和其他名人的视频,
if you're into that sort of thing.
如果你对这类事情感兴趣。
God!
我的天!