手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 艾伦秀视频版 > 正文

模仿总统读苏斯医生的书

来源:可可英语 编辑:Anderson   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Yay. Yeah. Yay. We're back with Keegan Michael Key,

是啊。是的。是啊。我们又和基冈·迈克尔·基在一起了,
and that is a clip from our new show, Green Eggs and Ham. I am executive producing it for Netflix,
这是我们的新剧《绿鸡蛋和火腿》的片段。我是Netflix的执行制作人,
and you are narrating it. Yeah. And what did you think when you got the call?
你在叙述这件事。是的。当你接到电话的时候你是怎么想的?
Oh, I was I was in 100% right off the bat. Yeah
噢,我是非常确定我离话筒很远。是的
And I'm such a big, I am a huge Dr. Seuss fan. This was my very first book.
我是个大粉丝,我是苏斯医生的超级粉丝。这是我的第一本书。
Really?
真的吗?
Yeah, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish was the very first book my parents ever read to me.
是的,一条鱼,两条鱼,红鱼,蓝鱼是我父母给我读的第一本书。
So he's been a big part of my life.
所以他是我生命中很重要的一部分。
And it was interesting, it was like one of these dreams that come true that you don't know you had.
有趣的是,就像这些梦想成真的梦中的一个,你不知道你曾经做过。
Right.
嗯嗯。
And so when I got the call, I'm like, what do you want? You want me to be the narrator? I'm in.
所以当我接到电话的时候,我就想,你想要什么?你想让我当讲述者?我加入。
So I just started rhyming all the time, for like weeks on end.
所以我就开始一直押韵,差不多几个星期了。
Yeah, I was going to say-- Just to get back into practice.
是的,我想说-只是想重新开始练习。
You know? Is it hard to? Because there are so many rhymes in the books. Was it hard to do that?
你知道吗?很难吗?因为书里有太多的押韵。很难做到吗?
The rhyming, the rhymes are so friendly, and they feel so good,
押韵,押韵很适合我,感觉很好,
it's like it takes you right back. So it wasn't that difficult to get right back into it. Yeah.
就像它把你带回来一样。所以回到之前并不是那么困难。是的。
All right. So here's what we're going to do.
好吧。所以我们接下来要做的是。
You're a big fan of Dr. Seuss, and you're so good at impressions that we're going to have you
你是苏斯医生的超级粉丝,而且你很擅长给人留下深刻的印象,我们会让你
read a little bit of a book,
读一本书里的一部分,
and we're going to have you do it as a celebrity that we pick.
我们会让你做一个我们挑选的名人。
So I'm going to hit that, all right?
所以我要去尝试一下这个,好吗?
All right, here we go. Here we go.
好了,开始吧。我们开始吧。
All right. All right. Oh, OK. All right. OK, let's see this. One Fish, Two-- OK,
好吧。好吧。哦,好吧。好吧。好吧,让我们看看这个。一条鱼,两条-好的,
as Barack Obama. All right, here we go.
看作是巴拉克·奥巴马。好了,开始吧。
Say, what a lot of fish there are.
说吧,这里有这么多鱼。

ellen682.jpg

Yes, some are red, and some are blue, some are old, and some are new.

是的,有些鱼是红色的,有些是蓝色的,有些是老的,有些是嫩的。
I'm going to tell you, something are sad, and some are glad, and some are very, very bad.
我要告诉你,有些鱼是悲伤的,有些是高兴的,有些是非常非常糟糕的。
Why are they sad and glad and bad?
他们为什么悲喜交加?
I do not know, go ask your dad.
我不知道,去问你爸爸吧。
Now, not one of them is like the other.
现在,他们都形态各异。
Don't ask why, go ask your mother.
别问为什么,去问你妈妈。
All right, here we-- All right. Let's do one more. All right.
好的,这里我们-好的。我们再来一次。好吧。
Oh, my. All right, OK. I look forward to this. All right, OK. OK, OK.
哦,天啊,好吧,好吧。我很期待这个。好吧,好吧。好吧,好吧。
Ok, Jay. All right, yeah.
好吧,杰。好吧,是的。
I do not like them in a box,
我不喜欢放在盒子里,
I do not like them with a fox.
我不喜欢他们和狐狸在一起。
I do not like them in a house, Jay.
我不喜欢他们呆在家里,杰。
I do not like them with a mouse.
我不喜欢和老鼠在一起。
I do not like them here or there, I do not like them anywhere.
我不喜欢他们在这里或那里,我不喜欢他们在任何地方。
I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them, Sam I am.
我不喜欢绿鸡蛋和火腿,我不喜欢它们,我真是像萨姆一样。
I didn't use any consonants.
我没有用辅音。
I understood you, so it wasn't that good.
理解,所以听起来不太好
You understood me, that's good. OK.
你理解我,那非常好,好的。
Green Eggs and Ham will be available on Netflix, November 8th, and we'll be right back.
《绿鸡蛋和火腿》将于11月8日在Netflix上发售,我们马上就回来。
Hi, I'm Andy. Ellen asked me to remind you to subscribe to her channel,
嗨,我是安迪。艾伦让我提醒你订阅她的频道,
so you can see more awesome videos,
你可以看到更多精彩的视频,
like videos of me getting scared or saying embarrassing things,
就像我害怕或说尴尬话的视频,
like ball peen hammer,
就像圆头锤,
and also some videos of Ellen and other celebrities,
还有一些艾伦和其他名人的视频,
if you're into that sort of thing.
如果你对这类事情感兴趣。
God!
我的天!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
available [ə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的

联想记忆
executive [ig'zekjutiv]

想一想再看

adj. 行政的,决策的,经营的,[计算机]执行指令

 
clip [klip]

想一想再看

n. 夹子,钳,回形针,弹夹
n. 修剪,(羊

 
narrator [næ'reitə]

想一想再看

n. 叙述者,讲解员

 
channel ['tʃænl]

想一想再看

n. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法
v

联想记忆
celebrity [si'lebriti]

想一想再看

n. 名人,名誉,社会名流

联想记忆
hammer ['hæmə]

想一想再看

n. 锤,榔头
vi. 锤击,反复敲打

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。