And let's build in a lot of communications.
让我们建立起大量的通信。
This thing's got a hundred megabit Ethernet as standard. Now why?
它的标准是100兆的以太网,原因何在?
Because a lot of our education customers wanna put these high speed networks in and because we're seeing it in homes.
因为我们的很多教育客户,想要把这些高速网络加入进去,因为我们在家里就能看到。
Approximately 10 percent of the homes in Silicon Valley now have classified wiring in them.
约10%的硅谷房屋已将网络布线进行分类。
We're starting to see lots of home networks emerging, a fast modem and also 4 megabit infrared built-in.
我们开始看到许多家庭网络显现,一个快速的调制解调器和4兆内置红外线。
You wanna be in your digital photographs and from your digital camera built into every product.
你希望出现在你的数码相片中,每一个产品中都有数码摄像头。
We are going to the new generation of I/O.
接下来我们说一下新一代的输入输出设备。
12 megabit universal serial bus (2 ports) were leaving the old apple I/O behind.
12兆通用串行总线(2个端口)淘汰了老旧的苹果输入输出设备。
Stereo surround sound built into every product and a great, great keyboard and mouse.
环绕立体声内置在每个产品,以及非常非常出色的键盘和鼠标中。
Now, ha! This is what they look like today.
哈!这就是它们现如今的样子。
And I would like to take the privilege of showing you what they're going to look like from today on. This is iMac.
我很荣幸地向你们展示从今天开始它们将会是什么样子。这就是iMac。