Hello and welcome to English at Work where things have got rather dramatic. Anna is on her way to the airport to try and catch Tom before he boards his flight to Australia and his new life on the other side of the world. But will she get there in time?
哈喽,欢迎来到职场英语,这里的故事已经变得相当戏剧化了。安娜此刻正在去集成的路上,她试图在汤姆登上飞往澳大利亚的飞机并在世界的另一端开启自己新的人生之前赶上他。但是,她能即时赶到吗?
Thanks. Excuse me, do you know where the check in desks for flights to Sydney are?
谢谢。你知道飞往悉尼的航班的登机台在哪里吗?
Yeah, over there luv – desk number 47.
知道,在那边的47号柜台。
OK, thanks.
好的,谢谢。
… yeah, I always fly business class, it's the kind of guy I am actually… shame you're not available to fly with me but you know…
……是的,我一直都是坐商务舱,其实我就是这样的人……真遗憾你没有时间和我一起坐飞机,但你知道……
Tom, Tom!
汤姆!汤姆!
Anna? How… what… what are you doing here?
安娜?你……你在这里做什么?
Don't go… we need you… I need you.
不要走……我们需要你……我需要你。
But I don't understand… you rejected me.
但是,你让我很困惑……你明明拒绝了我。
Yes but… but…
是的,但是……但是……
But what Anna? What are you going to say? How can you tell him you were wrong and you've changed your mind?
但是什么安娜?你想说什么?你怎么能告诉他你错了、你改变主意了?
Hmm, I don't know.
嗯,我不知道。
Tell him 'I've been doing a lot of thinking'.
告诉他你想了很多。
Say, 'I didn't realise how much I missed you until you had gone'.
就说‘直到你走了之后我才意识到我有多么地想你’。
And tell him, 'I've changed my mind, I will marry you!'
还要告诉他,‘我已经改变主意了,我要嫁给你!’
Yeah, yeah, I heard all that and that other man who you're always talking to.
对,对,你经常和他说话的那个男人说的话我都听到了。
Oh right!
哦是的!
I see. Well Tom, will you marry me?
我知道了。嗯汤姆,你会娶我吗?
Why should I after all you've put me through?
你让我受了那么多的苦,我为什么还要娶你?
Yeah why should he?
是啊,他有什么理由娶你?
Because Tom… you're a funny guy and… I love you and… I can't live without you.
因为汤姆……你是一个有趣的男人……因为我爱你,因为……我不能没有你。
Ahhh!
啊啊啊啊!……
Let me think about this … oh if you put it like that then yes, I will marry you!
让我考虑一下……如果你这样说的话,那么,是的,我愿意和你结婚!
Oh Tom!
哦汤姆!
Hooray. At last! We got there in the end but not without using these phrases:
恭喜恭喜!最后的最后,我们来看看本集里使用到的短语:
I've been doing a lot of thinking.
我已经想了很多。
I didn't realise how much I missed you until you had gone.
直到你走了之后我才意识到我有多么地想你。
I've changed my mind, I will marry you!
我已经改变主意了,我要和你结婚!
And…
还有……
I love you and I can't live without you!
我爱你,我不能没有你!
I won't be needing these anymore.
我用不到这些(票)了。
Join us very soon for the English at Work wedding of the year. Bye!
快来参加“职场英语”年度婚礼吧。拜拜!