手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 简.爱Jane Eyre(原著) > 正文

经典文学《简·爱》(MP3+中英字幕) 第510期

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

The woman rose: she opened a door, through which I dimly saw a passage:

那妇人站起来,开了门。从门外望进去,我依稀看到了一条过道。
soon I heard her stir a fire in an inner room; she presently came back.
不一会我听她在内间拨着火,她马上又返回了。
"Ah, childer!" said she, "it fair troubles me to go into yond' room now:
“呵,孩子们!”她说,“这会儿进那边的房间真让我难受。
it looks so lonesome wi' the chair empty and set back in a corner."
椅子空空的,都靠后摆在角落里,看上去很冷清。”
She wiped her eyes with her apron: the two girls, grave before, looked sad now.
她用围裙揩了揩眼睛,两位神情严肃的姑娘这时也显得很关心。
"But he is in a better place," continued Hannah:
“不过他在一个更好的地方了,”汉娜继续说:
"we shouldn't wish him here again. And then, nobody need to have a quieter death nor he had."
“我们不该再盼他在这里。而且,谁也不会比他死得更安详了。”
"You say he never mentioned us?" inquired one of the ladies.
“你说他从没提起过我们?”一位小姐问。

经典文学《简·爱》

"He hadn't time, bairn: he was gone in a minute, was your father.

“他来不及提了,孩子,他一下子就去了--你们的父亲。
He had been a bit ailing like the day before, but naught to signify;
像前一天一样,他一直有点痛,但不严重。
and when Mr. St. John asked if he would like either o' ye to be sent for, he fair laughed at him.
圣·约翰先生问他,是否要派人去叫你们两个中的一个回来,他还笑他呢。
He began again with a bit of a heaviness in his head the next day -- that is, a fortnight sin'
第二天他的头开始有点沉重--那是两周以前,
and he went to sleep and niver wakened: he wor a'most stark when your brother went into t' chamber and fand him.
他睡过去了,再也没有醒来。你们兄弟进房间发现他的时候,他差不多已经咽气了。
Ah, childer! that's t' last o' t' old stock -- for ye and Mr. St. John is like of different soart to them 'at's gone;
呵,孩子!那是最后一个老派人了--因为跟那些过世的人相比,你和圣·约翰先生似是另一类人,
for all your mother wor mich i' your way, and a'most as book-learned.
你母亲完全也像你们一样,差不多一样有学问。
She wor the pictur' o' ye, Mary: Diana is more like your father."
你活像她,玛丽,黛安娜像你们父亲。”


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。