'I need to see the Headmaster,' he said. 'Potter,' said Madam Pomfrey soothingly, 'it's all right.
“我要见校长。”他说。“波特,”波姆弗雷夫人说,“放心吧!
They've got Black. He's locked away upstairs. The Dementors will be performing the Kiss any moment now'
他们抓住巴拉克了,他就被锁在楼上,现在,得蒙特随时都可以准备执行亲吻了。”
'WHAT?' Harry jumped up out of bed; Hermione had done the same.
“什么?”哈利从床 上跳了下来,荷米恩和他做的一样。
But his shout had been heard in the corridor outside; next second, Cornelius Fudge and Snape had entered the ward.
但是他的叫声马上就被楼道外面的人听到了,下一秒钟,可尼斯和史纳皮都冲进了病房。
'Harry, Harry, what's this?' said Fudge, looking agitated.
“哈利,哈利,什么事?”法治问,看起来很激动的样子。
'You should be in bed – has he had any chocolate?' he asked Madam Pomfrey anxiously.
“你应该呆在床 上——他已经吃了巧克力了吗?”他焦急地问波姆弗雷夫人。
'Minister, listen!' Harry said. 'Sirius Black's innocent! Peter Pettigrew faked his own death!
“部长,听着!”哈利说,“西里斯。巴拉克是无辜的!彼得。彼德吉雷制造了假死的一幕!
We saw him tonight! You can't let the Dementors do that thing to Sirius, he's……'
我们今晚见到了他!你不能让得蒙特这样对待他,他是……”
But Fudge was shaking his head with a small smile on his face.
但是法治摇了摇头笑了一下。
'Harry, Harry, you're very confused, you've been through a dreadful ordeal, lie back down, now,
“哈利,哈利你被搞糊涂了,你曾经过了一段苦难经历,现在,躺回去,
we've got everything under control …' 'YOU HAVEN'T!' Harry yelled. 'YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG MAN!'
我们已经控制了一切。”“你并没有,”哈利喊道,“你们抓错了人。”
'Minister, listen, please,' Hermione said; she had hurried to Harry's side and was gazing imploringly into Fudge's face.
“部长,请听清楚,”荷米恩说,她匆忙来到哈利身侧,乞求地望着法治的脸,
'I saw him, too. It was Ron's rat, he's an Animagus, Pettigrew, I mean, and … '
“我也见到他了,就是罗恩的那只老鼠,他是一个由人变成的动物,我是说彼德吉雷,而且……”
'You see, Minister?' said Snape. 'Confunded, both of them …
“你看见了,部长?”史纳皮说,“他们都被蛊惑了……
Black's done a very good job on them …' 'WE'RE NOT CONFUNDED!' Harry roared.
巴拉克的确做得不错……”“我们没有被蛊惑!”哈利咆哮着。