手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

冒险喜剧动画电影《比得兔2 逃跑计划》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Is anyone hungry?

有人饿了吗?
Yes! Starving.
有!我快饿死了。
I'm on it.
交给我吧。
I'm just going to wait until we get home where the food isn't decomposing.
我还是坚持到家再说吧,至少家里的食物不会腐烂。
Well, la-dee-da. I didn't realize I was with a bunch of sophisticates.
哎呦呦。我没想到我身边都是一群老古板啊。
Families can come in all shapes and sizes.
家人也是形态各异,高矮不一的。
That's why I also feature having some two-legged children.
这就是为什么我也想要一些两条腿走路的孩子。
Join them. Frolic.
和他们一起玩耍吧。
Imagine me, and our future children frolicking.
想象一下我和我们未来的孩子在嬉戏。
Wee, this is fun. I'm speeding up a little. I'm speeding up quite a bit! Oh!
这还挺好玩儿的啊。我要加速了。我要疯狂加速了!哦!
Help! Help!
救命!救命啊!
I think he's getting the hang of it.
我想他已经掌握窍门了。
Tommy! No! Those are Mr. McGregor's!
汤米!不要!那些都是麦格雷戈先生的。
I swear, if it wasn't for me...
这要不是我在...
Peter, just leave my tomatoes alone! You have everything else!
比得,别碰我的西红柿!你什么都有了啊!

冒险喜剧动画电影《比得兔2 逃跑计划》预告片

Honestly, my kids would be so much better behaved.

说实话,我的孩子会表现得更好。
Go easy on him.
对他宽容点。
As soon as they have a baby, we're done for. Maybe we're better off without them.
他们一有了孩子,我们就完蛋了。也许离开他们,我们会更好。
Don't stare at the scenery rushing by.
不要盯着匆匆而过的风景。
Look at a fixed point on the horizon, and then just lock your eyes onto that.
看着地平线上的一个固定点,然后让你的眼睛一直盯着。
Wow. I love this place.
哇。我喜欢这个地方。
What's for lunch?
午饭吃什么?
There's a magical place, with the ripest radishes, the sweetest corn. It's called, The Farmers Market.
有一个神奇的地方,那里有熟透了的萝卜,最甜的玉米。那个地方叫农贸市场。
And if you want to buy and overpriced gift that will never be used, they sell lavender scented bath bombs.
如果你想买一件特别贵但永远用不到的礼物,那里还有薰衣草味的沐浴气泡弹供你选择。
This sound a bit dodgy.
这听起来有点不靠谱啊。
I would never put you in danger. I promise.
我绝不会把你们置于危险之中。我发誓。
Okay, I can't promise. We're going to go and rob this place. Are you in, or are you out?
好吧,我保证不了。我们要去抢劫这个地方。你们要不要一起去?
We're in! Run!
我们去!快跑!
No! Let them go! My family is in trouble, and I'm going to get them back.
不!快放开他们!我的家人有麻烦了,我要把他们救回来。
The other rabbits were taken. And the pig and the hedgehog, and the badger?
其他的兔子都被抓走了。还有猪、刺猬和獾?
Let's go get the others.
我们去把其他的救出来吧。
Why are you even helping me?
你为什么要帮我?
It's what a dad does.
因为这是父亲该做的。
Taillight.
车尾灯。
Oh, no. Cottontail just discovered sugar.
哦,不。棉尾兔找到糖果了。
We had a good run.
我们这次干得不错。
I'm going to live forever! Told you!
我会永生的!我说过的!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
magical ['mædʒikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 魔术的,有魔力的,神奇的

 
scenery ['si:nəri]

想一想再看

n. 布景,风景,背景

 
rob [rɔb]

想一想再看

v. 抢劫,掠夺

 
badger ['bædʒə]

想一想再看

n. 獾,獾皮(毛) Badger:獾州人(对威斯康星州

 
stare [steə(r)]

想一想再看

v. 凝视,盯着看
n. 凝视

 
corn [kɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 谷物,小麦,玉米
v. 形成(颗粒状),

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。