The feast was a meager enough thing, a succession of fish stews, black bread, and spiceless goat.
席间菜色乏善可陈,惟有一盘盘炖鱼,黑面包,以及未加香料的烤羊肉等,
The tastiest thing Theon found to eat was an onion pie.
其中席恩觉得最可口的是洋葱馅饼。
Ale and wine continued to flow well after the last of the courses had been cleared away.
当最后几盘菜也被端掉时,他还在猛灌麦酒和葡萄酒。
Lord Balon Greyjoy rose from the Seastone Chair.
巴隆.葛雷乔伊大王从海石之位上起身。
"Have done with your drink and come to my solar," he commanded his companions on the dais.
“喝完酒到我书房集合,”他命令高台上的众人。
"We have plans to lay." He left them with no other word, flanked by two of his guards.
“我要公布计划,”他不再多说,转身离去,两名贴身护卫紧随左右。
His brothers followed in short order. Theon rose to go after them.
他的弟弟们立刻跟进。席恩也站起来。
"My little brother is in a rush to be off." Asha raised her drinking horn and beckoned for more ale.
“我的小弟真是个急惊风。”阿莎举起角杯,叫人拿来更多麦酒。
"Our lord father is waiting."
“我们父亲大人在等呢。”
"And has, for many a year. It will do him no harm to wait a little longer...
“唉,他都等了那么多年,再多等会儿又何妨……
but if you fear his wrath, scurry after him by all means.
可你要怕他发火呢,就赶紧想办法追上去吧。
You ought to have no trouble catching our uncles." She smiled.
再怎么说,也不能落在两位叔叔后面哦,”她笑了,
"One is drunk on seawater, after all, and the other is a great grey bullock so dim he'll probably get lost."
“可不,他们一个只喝海水,另一个是笨重的灰公牛,只怕还会迷路呢。”
Theon sat back down, annoyed. "I run after no man."
席恩坐回去,心烦意乱。“我不会跟在别人屁股后面跑。”
"No man, but every woman?" "It was not me who grabbed your cock."
“不跟男人,专跟女生的屁股?” “够了!我没有主动来挠你鸡巴。”
"I don't have one, remember? You grabbed every other bit of me quick enough."
“天哪,我没长啊,您不会忘了吧?而您呢,片刻工夫便把我全身上下挠了个遍!”