手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 爱情故事集:桥及其他 > 正文

爱情故事集(MP3+中英字幕) 第17期:桥(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Alma closed the door of her parents' home, and she and her friend Barbara stood in the sun for a moment.

阿尔玛关上父母家的门,她和朋友芭芭拉在阳光下站了一会儿。
'Your mother is so nice, Alma,' said Barbara. 'She said to me, "We love to see Alma's friends."
“你妈妈人真好,阿尔玛。”芭芭拉说,“她对我说:‘我们很高兴见到阿尔玛的朋友。’
She wants me to stay for a week!'
她希望我在这儿住一个星期!”
Alma smiled. 'She likes you, Barbara. You're a good friend to me, and my mother knows that,' she said.
阿尔玛笑了。“她喜欢你,芭芭拉。你是我的好朋友,我妈妈知道的。”她说。
She looked around her at the street. 'After six years away, this city feels very different tome.'
她环顾街道四周。“出去六年了,这座城市让我感觉大不一样了。”
Barbara smiled. 'Yes,' she said, 'after your six years in Vienna, you're more Austrian than I am.
芭芭拉笑了。“是啊。”她说,“你在维也纳住了六年,比我更像一个奥地利人了。
But Everything feels different now, it's true.
不过现在感觉一切都变了,这是真的。

桥(1).png

Six long years of study - and now we're doctors!'

六年的学习生涯 ——现在我们都是医生了!”
'And next month Everything changes for you again,' Alma said.
“下个月,你的一切又要改变了。”阿尔玛说。
'A new life in Salzburg. I'm really happy for you.'
“萨尔茨堡的新生活。我真为你高兴。”
'A new life, a new city, a new hospital,' said Barbara. 'It's a famous hospital, too.
“新的生活,新的城市,新的医院。”芭芭拉说,“那也是家著名的医院。
I'm lucky to get work there.' She turned to her friend. 'But what about you, Alma?
我能得到那里的工作机会真是幸运。”她转向她的朋友。“那你呢,阿尔玛?
What are you going to do? Are you going back to live in Vienna again?
你想做什么?你打算回维也纳住吗?
Or are you going to look for work here?'
还是准备在这里找工作?”
'I don't know,' said Alma slowly. 'Before I can answer that question, I need to tell you a story.
“我不知道。”阿尔玛慢悠悠地说,“回答这个问题之前,我要给你讲个故事。
The story of Nina.' They started walking to the river, and Alma began her story.
尼娜的故事。”她们往河边走去,阿尔玛开始讲了起来。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。