手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 都是管家惹的祸 > 正文

都是管家惹的祸(MP3+中英字幕) 第1期:都是管家惹的祸(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

The phone rings in the dining room. James stops work and answers it.

饭厅里的电话响起来。詹姆斯停下手里的活儿去接电话。
Hello. Hello, is that James, the butler?
喂。喂,是管家詹姆斯吗?
Yes, sir, it is. James, is my wife at home?
是的,先生,是我。詹姆斯,我妻子在家吗?
Yes, sir. Good. Can you bring her to the phone? I want to speak to her at once. Be quick!
在,先生。很好。你能让她来接电话吗?我想马上跟她讲话。快点儿!
Very good, sir. So you want me to bring your wife to the phone. Is that right, sir?
好的,先生。您是让我去请您妻子来接电话,对吗,先生?
Yes, yes, James. Now just go and do it. (James goes off slowly. Henry speaks to himself.)
对,对,詹姆斯。现在就去叫她来。(詹姆斯慢条斯理地下场。亨利自言自语。)
My wife's got a lover, I think. But I must know! What's James doing? And where's my wife?
我觉得我妻子有个情人。不过我得弄清楚!詹姆斯在干什么?我妻子在哪儿呢?
(James comes back slowly and speaks into the phone.) Hello, sir. James speaking.
(詹姆斯慢条斯理地走回来,接起电话。)喂,先生。我是詹姆斯。
Hello, James. So where's my wife?
喂,詹姆斯。我妻子在哪儿?
Your wife is at home, sir, but she can't speak to you at the moment, I'm afraid.
您妻子在家,先生,但是恐怕现在不能跟您讲话。

She can't speak to me! My wife can't speak to me! Why not?

她不能跟我讲话!我妻子不能跟我讲话!为什么不能?
Well, sir, she's in the bathroom... In the bathroom! ...with a man.
呃,先生,她在卫生间......在卫生间!......跟一个男人在一起。
(Putting a hand to his head) With a man!
(以手抚头)跟一个男人在一起!
But don't worry, sir, it's only Mr Blessiu, the plumber. He's working in the bathroom.
不过别担心,先生,那个人是管道工布莱修先生。他正在卫生间干活儿。
(Not listening, speaking to himself) She's in the bathroom with her boyfriend! I knew it! James, can you do something for me?
(没听电话,自言自语)她跟她的情人在卫生间里!我就知道!詹姆斯,你能替我做件事吗?
Of course, sir. Go into my bedroom, and find the box under my bed. In that box there's a gun. Take it out, James.
当然,先生。去我的卧室,把我床下的盒子找出来。盒子里有把枪,把它拿出来,詹姆斯。
Very good, sir. You want me to go into your bedroom, find the box under your bed, and take out the gun. Is that right, sir?
好的,先生。您要我去您的卧室,找到您床下的盒子,把里面的枪拿出来,是吗,先生?
Yes, James, yes! Just go and do it.
是的,詹姆斯,是的!现在就去拿!
(James goes offslowly. Henry speaks to himself.)
(詹姆斯慢条斯理地下场。亨利自言自语。)
I knew it! My wife's got a lover! But soon James is going to come back with that gun, and then...
我就知道!我妻子有了情人!不过很快詹姆斯就会拿着枪回来,
(James comes back with the gun.Into the phone) Hello, sir, James here.
(然后...詹姆斯拿着枪回来了。对着电话)喂,先生,我是詹姆斯。
Hello, James. Have you got the gun?
喂,詹姆斯,你拿到枪了吗?
Yes, sir. I went into your bedroom, found the box under your bed, and took out the gun. I have it with me now, sir.
拿到了,先生。我进了您的卧室,在您床下找到了那个盒子,把枪拿出来了。我现在就拿着枪呢,先生。
Right, James. Now listen carefully. I'm listening very carefully, sir.
好的,詹姆斯。现在听好了。我在仔细听着呢,先生。



关键字: 有声读物 戏剧

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。