Here you are, then. Good. Now can you give me your PM624, please?
给你。好的。现在请把你的PM624给我。
Sorry, what's that? A PM624? You write down the answers to a lot of questions about yourself and your monkey, on the PM624.
抱歉,那是什么?PM624吗?你要在PM624表格上回答很多关于你自己和你的猴子的问题,
It's very important. Well, can you give me one, please? No, I'm sorry, I can't.
这个很重要。好吧,那你能给我一张表格吗?不行,抱歉我给不了。
Well, where can I get one, then? Wait a moment, I must make a phone call.
好吧,那我到哪儿能弄一张?稍等,我得打个电话。
(Telephoning) Hello, Tom, it's Pam again. No, I'm at work. Can you bring a bottle with you when you come? All right. Goodbye, darling!
(打电话)喂,汤姆,又是我,帕姆。不是,我在上班。你来的时候能带瓶酒吗?好的,再见,亲爱的!
(To the man) Right, now where were we? A PM624? Ah, yes. Well, have you got eight photos?
(对男人)好了,我们说到哪儿了?PM624表格?啊,对。好的,你带了八张照片来吗?
Eight photos? Yes, four of you and four of the monkey. Yes, I have.
八张照片?对,四张你的,四张猴子的。我带了。
(He gives her some photos.) Good. (Looking at the photos carefully) Wait a minute.
(他递给女办事员几张照片。)好。(仔细地看照片)等一下。
These are very bad photos of you(Looking at the photos, then laughing)
你的这几张照片拍得很糟糕。(看了看照片,笑起来)
No, no! Those are the photos of the monkey! The other ones are the photos of me!
不是,不是!那几张照片是猴子的!另外几张才是我的!
Ah, yes. Excuse me, I must make a quick phone call.
啊,对。不好意思,我得打个电话,很快就好。
(Telephoning) Hello, Tom. Pam here again. No, at the office. Shall we go to the cinema tonight?
(打电话)喂,汤姆,还是我,帕姆。不是,在办公室。我们今晚要不要去看电影?
OK, I can get the tickets when I leave work. Goodbye, darling!
好的,我下班后去买票。再见,亲爱的!
(To the man) Right, now where were we? I'm waiting for a PM624. Ah, I see.
(对男人)好了,我们说到哪儿了?我在等着要一张PM624表格。啊,我知道了。
Well, can I have one? Let me see, what day is it today? Tuesday. Why?
那么,能给我一张吗?让我看看,今天星期几?星期二。为什么问这个?
Well, on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays you get PM624s from this office,
嗯,星期一、星期三和星期五,你可以从这个办公室领PM624表格,
but on Tuesdays and Thursdays you get them from Room 563.
但是星期二和星期四,你要从563室领表格。
Room 563! Where's that? Oh, it's easy to find. Go out of the door.
563室!那个房间在哪儿?哦,很容易找。从这个门出去。
(The man goes out.) Go upstairs. (Calling from offstage) OK! What next? (Taking down sign saying ROOM 365)
(男人走了出去。)上楼。(声音从台下传来)好的!然后呢?(把写着“365室”的牌子摘下来)
Go left, left and left again. (Calling from offstage) Right! Not right! Left, left and left again!
左转,左转,再左转。(声音从台下传来)好的!不是右转!左转,左转,再左转!
Now come downstairs and it's the office on your right. (She puts up a sign saying ROOM 563 on the wall.)
现在下楼,就是你右手边的办公室。(她把写着“563室”的牌子挂到墙上。)