手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 都是管家惹的祸 > 正文

都是管家惹的祸(MP3+中英字幕) 第12期:嫁给我,亲爱的(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:hoy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Gwen is looking at herself in the mirror.

格温在照镜子。
(To herself) Mmm, you look beautiful! But what does Roger think?
(自言自语)唔,你看来很漂壳!不过罗杰怎么想呢?
(To the audience) Roger's my boyfriend, you see. He's very shy, you know, and very poor.
(对观众)让我告诉你们,罗杰是我的男朋友。要知道,他非常害羞,还很穷,
But perhaps tonight he's going to ask me to marry him.
不过说不定今晚他会向我求婚。
He's coming here to dinner at my sister's house. Nice, isn't it?
他今晚要来我姐姐家参加宴会。很不错,不是吗?
She looks around her, smiling. The door opens. Ah, here he is! Roger comes in.
她看了看四周,笑了。门开了。啊,他来了!罗杰走了进来。
(Looking at her) Oh, Gwen! (Looking at him) Oh, Roger!
(看着她)哦,格温!(看着他)哦,罗杰!
(Moving nearer) Oh, Gwen! (Looking at him) Oh, Roger! (Moving nearer) Oh, Gwen! (Looking away) Oh, Roger!
(走近一些)哦,格温!(看着他)哦,罗杰!(又走近一些)哦,格温!(看向一边)哦,罗杰!
(To the audience) This is going to take all evening! Gwen, my love. (Smiling at him) Yes, Roger?
(对观众)这两句能说一个晚上!格温,我的宝贝。(对他微笑)什么事,罗杰?
You know, we first met a long time ago. Yes. Nine years ago, I think. Ten!
你知道,我们第一次见面是很久以前的事了。是的。我想是九年如。十年前!
Sorry, of course it's ten. (To the audience) This isn't easy. She's very rich and I'm very poor.
抱歉,当然是十年前。(对观众)这可不容易。她很富有,而我很穷。
(To Gwen) Well, after ten years, it's time... (Looking interested) Yes? It's time... Yes?
(对格温)嗯,十年了,是时候......(很感兴趣)什么?是时候......什么?
To have a cigarette, I think. Have you got one, Gwen? Of course, darling.
抽根烟了,我想。你有烟吗,格温?当然有,亲爱的。
(To the audience) What a wonderful house she's got! Everything in here looks very expensive.
(对观众)她的房子真漂亮!这儿的东西看起来都很值钱。
She takes a cigarette from the table and gives it to him. Here you are, darling.
格温从桌上拿了一根烟递给罗杰。给,亲爱的。
(Looking at her watch and speaking to the audience) What a beautiful gold watch!
(看着格温的表,对观众)多漂壳的金表呀!
What did you say, darling? Oh, it's your hands, darling. They're wonderfully, wonderfully beautiful!
你说什么,亲爱的?哦,说你的手,亲爱的。你的手真是美,太美了!
(To the audience) What's new about my hands? (To Roger) Oh Roger, you say the nicest things!
(对观众)我的手有什么可新鲜的?(对罗杰)哦,罗杰,你嘴巴真甜!
And your mouth, Gwen... (Coming nearer) Yes, Roger? It's a beautiful flower - Oh!
还有你的嘴,格温......(凑近些)什么,罗杰?是一朵美丽的花——哦!

嫁给我,亲爱的.png

(He moves quickly away, and puts her hand over her mouth.) (To the audience) I had some garlic for lunch!

(他快速闪开,格温用手捂住了嘴。)(对观众)我午餐吃了大蒜!
Roger, you're very handsome, you know. (Shyly) Oh, am I, Gwen? Oh yes.
(对罗杰)罗杰,你知道吗,你很帅。(害羞地)哦,是吗,格温?哦,是的。
Your ears! I love your ears! They're very - interesting.
你的耳朵!我喜欢你的耳朵!你的耳朵很——特别。
(To the audience) And very big. Oh Gwen! Your eyes! I love your eyes! They're very - blue.
(对观众)还很大。哦,格温!你的眼睛!我喜欢你的眼睛!你的眼睛很一一蓝。
(To the audience) And very cold. Oh my love! And your hair! I love your hair! It's very - brown.
(对观众)还很冷酷。哦,我的宝贝!还有你的头发!我喜欢你的头发!你的头发——是深棕色的。
(To the audience) There isn't much there. Oh darling! Well, after that I must say...
(对观众)头发没多少。哦,亲爱的!嗯,听了这些,我得说......
Yes, Roger? I need a coffee. Could you get me one, Gwen?
什么,罗杰?我想喝杯咖啡。你能给我倒杯咖啡吗,格温?
Of course, darling. (She goes out.) (To the audience) I don't like milk in my coffee. Is she going to remember?
当然,亲爱的。(她走了出去。)(对观众)我不喜欢在咖啡里加奶。她会记得吗?


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。