Your Majesty. I think we have enough respect for one another personally
陛下。我觉得我们已经足够尊重彼此了,
to ask ourselves some of the bigger questions, woman to woman.
所以可以问对方一些更重要的问题了,看在都是女人的份儿上。
We are the same age, after all. Really?
毕竟我们算是同龄人。真的吗?
Just six months between us.
我们俩只差六个月。
Oh? And who is the senior?
哦?那么谁要更年长一些呢?
I am, Ma'am.
我更大一些,陛下。
Two women running the shop. That's the last thing this country needs.
由两个女人负责运营。这是这个国家最不需要的。
Perhaps that's precisely what this country needs.
也许这正是这个国家所需要的。
My goal is to change this country from being dependent to self-reliant, and I think, in that, I am succeeding.
我的目标是让这个国家从依靠别人变成自力更生,我想,在这方面,我是成功的。
Joblessness, recession, crises... It's a dangerous game to make enemies left, right, and center.
失业,经济衰退,各种危机...真的可以说是危机四伏。
What if one is comfortable with having enemies? Are you? Oh, yes.
如果有那么一个人,他不介意敌人的存在呢?你是这样的人吗?是的。
One day, dear boy, you shall be king.
有一天,亲爱的孩子,你会成为国王的。
Your duty now is the choice of a woman the people will love as a princess, and in due course, as queen.
你现在的责任,是选择一个受人爱戴的女人作为王妃,在适当的时候,她会成为王后。
How many times can this family make the same mistake? Paying the consequences each time.
这个家族究竟会犯多少次同样的错误?每次都要为此付出代价。
All I want is to be loved. It's all any of us want from you.
我只想要被别人爱护。我们都想从你身上得到爱。
What does one have to do to get some kindness in this family?
究竟要怎么做,才能在这个家族里得到慈爱?
In time, she will give up her fight and bend. As they all do.
总有一天,她会放弃抗争而屈服。他们都是这样的。
And if she doesn't bend, what then?
如果她不屈服,那怎么办?
She will break.
不屈则折。