手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

喜剧爱情电影《公主大对换2 反转再反转》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I'm Stacy, and this is Duchess Margaret.

我是史黛西,这位是玛格丽特公爵夫人。
We met two years ago and changed each other's lives forever.
我们两年前遇到的彼此,然后就永远改变了相互的人生。
I married Prince Edward and Margaret dated my friend Kevin.
我嫁给了爱德华王子,而玛格丽特在和我的朋友凯文交往。
They tried to make it work, but learned long distance is harder than it looks...
他们虽然在努力去做,但发现距离比看起来得要伤害性大得多...
which brings me back to the old bakery to see how Kevin's doing.
于是我又回到那家老面包店,想看看凯文怎么样了。
I've moved on. Really? Yeah.
我向前看了。真的吗?是啊。
Margaret needs us to be there for her.
玛格丽特需要我们在她身边。
Stacy! I'm so happy you're here.
史黛西!你能来我真是太高兴了。
There's no way we'd miss your coronation. And we brought you a little surprise.
我们不会错过你的加冕礼的。我们给你带来了一个小惊喜。
I hope it's okay that we're here.
希望我们来这里不会把事情搞砸。
I know it in my heart. You and Kevin are meant to be.
我心里清楚这一点。你和凯文是命中注定的。
There's the sugar. I'll get it. I told you... I'll give you funny.
糖在那里。我来拿吧。我跟你说...我让你笑。
What is going on here?
什么情况?
Antonio! I wasn't expecting you until tomorrow morning.
安东尼奥!我以为你明早才会过来呢。
What's the deal with you and Antonio?
你和安东尼奥是什么情况?
I've known Antonio forever.
我认识安东尼奥很久了。

喜剧爱情电影《公主大对换2 反转再反转》

I'm here for you, whatever you need, whenever.

无论你需要什么,无论何时,我都会在你身边。
But the fact is, Kevin and I haven't even begun to discuss what went wrong with us.
但事实是,凯文和我甚至还没开始讨论我们之间到底出了什么问题。
With the coronation coming, I don't know if we will.
随着加冕礼的到来,我不知道我们还会不会讨论了。
I have a great idea.
我有个超棒的点子。
You want us to do what?
你想要咱俩做什么呢?
We switch back. You said you needed more time with Kevin.
我们再换回来。你总说你需要多点儿时间和凯文相处。
Do you really think we can pull it off again?
你真觉得我们还能成功吗?
Does that mean you'll do it?
这意思,是不是你同意这么做了?
Did you discuss it with Kevin?
你有跟凯文谈论过吗?
If Margaret's in, I'm in.
玛格丽特愿意,我就愿意。
Finishing touches. Rings.
最后就是戒指了。
Feels weird taking it off.
把它摘下来还真觉得怪怪的。
Even better than last time.
甚至比上次还像。
I'll tell Edward everything when it's over. Penny for your thoughts?
一切结束后我会告诉爱德华的。你在想什么?
Ah, yes. A stroll a day keeps the bad weather away.
是啊。每天散步可以远离坏天气。
What could possibly come between two people who look at each other like that?
两个人那样看着对方,会有什么问题呢?
Presenting Lady Fiona Pembroke. Maggie Moo!
菲奥娜·彭布罗克女士来了。小玛吉!
Double chin! That's a delete. Here we go.
双下巴!得赶紧删掉。我们走吧。
This is my cousin, Fiona Pembroke.
这是我的表亲,菲奥娜·彭布罗克。
There are three of them!
三个人长得真像!
Why can't I pull the switch? Be Queen?
为什么我不能变个身份?成为王后?
Off with their heads!
砍掉他们的头!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stroll [strəul]

想一想再看

n. 闲逛,漫步
v. 闲逛,漫步

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
switch [switʃ]

想一想再看

n. 开关,转换,鞭子
v. 转换,改变,交换

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。