手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

剧情爱情电影《野山百里香》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Welcome to Ireland. Once upon a time, there were two farms.

欢迎来到爱尔兰。从前,有两个农场。
The Muldoon farm where Rosemary lived and right down the road was my farm where my son Anthony asked his lonely question at the stars.
罗斯玛丽住的马尔登农场,再往前走就是我的农场,我的儿子安东尼在那里,会对着星星问一个问题。
Why did you make me so?
你为什么创造了这样的我?
Rosemary Muldoon. Besotted with love.
罗斯玛丽·马尔登。为爱痴狂。
There's these green fields, and there's us. Whatever that is, it holds me here.
有绿色的田野,还有我们。但不管是什么,我都留在了这里。
Oh when he says those things.
哦,他说话时候的样子...
It's not normal. I don't care.
他就是个怪人。我不在意。
You take after John Kelly, and that man was mad as the full moon. Drowned himself.
你就像约翰·凯利一样,那个人就是发了疯一样,把自己淹死了。
He fell in. He had a rock tied to his neck.
他是摔进去的。他是把石头绑在脖子上。
Rosemary, we're known to each other quite the while now. Would you marry me?
罗斯玛丽,我们认识很久了。你愿意嫁给我吗?
Are you going to leave the farm to Anthony?
你要把农场留给安东尼吗?
I don't see a clear path.
我没有看到一条清晰的路。
From where to where? From me to you.
从哪里到哪里的?我给你的。
My cousin is coming. What do you think?
我表哥就要来了。觉得怎么样?
It's the finest car I've ever seen.
这是我见过的最棒的汽车了。
You'd offer the farm to an American?
你要把农场给一个美国人?

剧情爱情电影《野山百里香》预告片

Waiting for that one? What are you waiting for?

等谁呢?你在等谁呢?
Me, I don't wait. I do like that.
我谁也没等。我就喜欢你这样。
You should come to New York sometime.
你有时间应该去纽约一趟。
Anthony will never marry.
安东尼永远不会结婚的。
If it comes to that, I'll freeze my eggs.
要是那样的话,我就把卵子给冻起来。
You should freeze your whole body if you're waiting for that one.
如果你还在等那家伙,你应该把整个身体都冻起来。
Have you ever had a dream, since you were a child, and you couldn't let it go?
你有没有一个梦想,它是你从小到大一直不愿放弃的?
See you put this gate between us.
是你把这扇门隔在我们中间的。
Has your dream made you happy or miserable?
你的梦想是让你快乐还是痛苦?
You kissed him! It was he that kissed me!
你吻了他!是他吻了我!
That's what's got him worked up.
难怪他这么激动。
I don't understand you people. Why do you make everything so hard? You just seem to accept these crazy things.
我真搞不懂你们这些人。为什么把一切都搞得这么难?你们似乎接受了这些疯狂的事情。
I don't like a fight. Well who does! Half of Ireland. Just not me.
我可不想吵架。谁愿意啊!半个爱尔兰吧。除了我之外。
Anthony, time is running out. Look out!
安东尼,时间不多了。当心!
What is love? Is it a quest? What are you doin'? A madness?
爱是什么呢?是一种追求吗?你在干什么?还是一种疯狂?
How many days do we have while the sun shines?
这种阳光普照的日子还有多久呢?
It's not shining. I believe that it is.
并没有阳光啊。我坚信是有的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
quest [kwest]

想一想再看

n. 探索,寻求
v. 寻找,搜索

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
miserable ['mizərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 悲惨的,痛苦的,贫乏的

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
freeze [fri:z]

想一想再看

v. 冻结,冷冻,僵硬,凝固
n. 结冰,冻结

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。