Uh, actually we don't scare anymore.
事实上,我们不再吓人了。
Now we're laugh power. Sorry about that.
现在我们是以笑供电。很抱歉。
They're putting you two in charge.
他们让你们俩负责。
Just kidding.
开玩笑吧。
It's laughter we're after.
我们追求的是笑声。
We're gonna need to find a couple of hundred more funny monsters.
我们得再找几百个有趣的怪物来。
Excuse me, Tylor Tuskman, official scarer.
打扰一下,我是泰勒·塔斯克曼,惊吓专员。
What, scare?
什么,惊吓?
You're no longer hiring scarious?
你们不再雇佣负责惊吓的人了?
Scarious are out, Jokes are in.
恐怖主义请离开,玩笑请进来。
Is this a joke?
这就是一个玩笑吗?
Report to MIFT.
向MIFT报告。
Home sweet home. Meet the new guy, Tylor Tuskman. Hi.
温馨之家。这是新来的泰勒·塔斯克曼。嗨。
We were best buds in college.
我们在大学时是最好的朋友。
I just had that one class together.
我们就一起上过一节课。
Yeah, but it was special.
是的,但是很特别。
We didn't actually speak. Um... what exactly is MIFT?
我们实际上并没有说过话。嗯...到底什么是MIFT?
What is MIFT?
MIFT是什么?
Ah now you've done it.
啊,你还真问了。
The Monsters Inc Facilities. MIFT.
怪物公司设施团队。也就是MIFT。
If a machine needs maintenance. We maintain it now.
如果机器需要维修,我们就立刻去维修。
None of us will ever speak at this again, nobody saw nothing. Well. Nobody saw nothing.
我们谁都不许再提这件事,什么都没看见。恩,什么都没看见。
I was told this is a temporary reassignment.
我被告知这只是一次临时调动。
Good for you.
对你有好处。
None of us MIFT are going anywhere.
我们这些MIFT哪也不会去。
I will teach all you scary monsters, how to be funny.
我会教你们这些可怕的怪物怎样才能变得有趣。
I'm not sure this was such a good idea.
我觉得这不是个好主意。
They just delivered the new kids head and ID. Welcome to Monsters, Incorporated.
他们刚把新人的头盔和身份报上来了。欢迎来到怪兽公司。