We should just tell the truth quickly. They're gonna cut us off.
我们应该尽快说出真相。他们会切断信号的。
There are some really bad things going on here.
发生了一些很糟糕的事情。
We cannot accept a culture of silence.
我们不能接受沉默的文化。
We have some breaking news right now. Moments ago, UBA's national feed abruptly cut to a test pattern.
一条突发新闻。不久前,UBA的全国广播突然转入了测试模式。
We have to stay together on this.
这件事上我们得团结一致。
All the attention is going to land on me.
所有的注意力都会聚焦在我身上。
Careful what you wish for, right?
当心你许下的愿望,对吧?
Let me make this simple. We have to get Alex back.
我简单说一下。我们得把艾丽克丝找回来。
She publicly left the show.
她是当众宣布离开这个节目的。
I don't want to. I'm not coming back.
我不想。我不回去了。
They hurt me. This is about them doing things behind my back.
他们伤害了我。这是他们在我背后做的事。
It's all gonna work out.
一切都会解决的。
Don't tell me it's gonna work out.
别跟我说什么“都能解决”。
There is a cost to success and fame.
成功和成名都是要付出代价的。
You're a dead man.
你死定了。
Said the corpse.
闭嘴吧死人。
There will always be a part of me that wants to be liked. I never wanted to be this person.
我内心中总渴望能成为一个被人喜欢的人。我从没想过成为这种人。
Things are supposed to get better.
事情应该会好转的。
Everything changed in a minute. The whole world changed. I thought we were a team.
一切都在一瞬间改变了。整个世界都改变了。我还以为我们是一个团队。
Honestly, Bradley, a friendship with you seems like a bountiful journey.
说实话,布拉德利,和你做朋友就像一段美好的旅程。
You talked to Mitch. Did he tell you that?
你和米奇谈过了。他告诉你了吗?
People deserve to know the truth.
人们应该知道真相。
Nobody likes a gossip.
没人喜欢八卦。
There's been a lot written about The Morning Show
有很多关于《早间新闻》的报道,
and a lust for ratings that made even the worst behavior permissible.
对收视率的渴望,让最糟糕的行为也被默许了。
Do you feel that the important issues have been addressed?
你觉得重要的问题已经解决了吗?