So... I'm your destiny?
所以...我就是你的宿命?
You're much more than that, Cirilla.
你远远不止于此,希瑞菈。
I need to understand some things.
我需要了解一些事情。
The world is changing. Cintra isn't safe for you anymore.
这个世界变天了。对你而言,辛特拉不再安全了。
What exactly is Kaer Morhen?
凯尔·莫罕到底是什么?
Your home. Finally.
你最终的家。
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁?
Sometimes I feel so afraid.
有时候我感到很害怕。
I feel like I could... burn the whole world.
我觉得我可以让整个世界化为灰烬。
Facing your fear is not easy, but I am here for you.
直面恐惧不是件容易的事情,但我一直在你身边。
When I say run... you run.
我说跑的时候,你就跑。
When I say hide... We have to stay... you hide. Run!
我说躲起来的时候...我们必须留下来...你就躲起来。快跑!
Vesemir said that the world outside these walls... is a dangerous place.
维塞米尔说过,高墙外的世界是一个危险的地方。
But you can find power and purpose.
但是你能找到能量和目标。
Where is she?
她是谁?
Yennefer!
叶妮芙!
What if your princess... is more than you bargained for?
如果你的公主要比你想象的要更复杂呢?
Are you sure you're ready for this?
你确定你为此做好准备了吗?
Welcome back.
欢迎回来。