You a good girl? Mm-hmm.
你是个好女孩儿吗?嗯哼。
You're a dirty little girl.
你是个肮脏的女孩儿。
Who's in charge here?
这里谁负责?
What the hell do you want at my crime scene?
你们到底想在犯罪现场干什么?
We're the FBI.
我们是联邦调查局的。
I'm with the state police, give me a shout.
我是州警,有事可以联系我。
I'm supposed to be protecting these girls.
我应该保护这些女孩子。
It's not your operation.
这不是该你管的。
You belong to me. You understand what I'm saying? Now, lift up that skirt... No.
你是属于我的。你明白我的意思吧?现在,把裙子掀起来...不要。
The minute I got made bait, it became my operation.
从我成为诱饵的那一刻起,这就是我的事情了。
I have communication with over a dozen active offenders.
我和十几个活跃的罪犯有联系。
We had a bona fide serial killer.
我们遇到了一个真正的连环杀手。
I kinda think he was looking for you.
我觉得他是在找你。
I got a girl with her skull cracked in six places.
有个女孩,头骨被敲碎成了六块。
The bite marks... it matches.
咬痕...可以匹配得上。
Another girl vanished from a truck stop outside pensacola last night.
还有一个女孩昨晚在彭萨科拉外的卡车停车站失踪了。
Stop it there. Who's that?
停一下。那是谁?
Who was he?
他是谁?
Tried to cuff one of my girls.
想铐住我的一个姑娘。
He had a lightning bolt on his truck.
他的卡车上有个闪电栓。
He's hurting some girl right now.
他现在还在伤害女孩子们。
I can set him up again.
我可以再给他安排一次。
You sure do look familiar.
你看起来很面熟啊。
I'd never forget such a pretty face. Cheers.
我永远不会忘记这么漂亮的脸蛋。干杯。
Do everything that you can to get out right now.
尽你最大能力,离开这里。
Where is she?
她在哪里?
Folks know you live alone. I just want to keep an eye out for you.
大家都知道你一个人住。我只是想帮你留意一下。
You're gonna get me killed.
你会害死我的。
We'll have a little party.
我们开一个小派对吧。
Fucking tear you apart.
我要把你撕成碎片。
Don't you worry. We'll have our time together.
你不必担心。我们会待在一起的。