We see the fight scene between you and Tony's character.
我们都看了你和梁朝伟演的角色之间的那场武打戏。
Can you kind of tell us how long it took to kind of script it?
你能不能告诉我们拍这场戏大概花了多长时间?
And... and if it was just like on the fly or what that was like?
是很快就拍完了还是?
This scene is only about three minutes in entire of the movie but we took three weeks to shoot.
这场戏在整部电影当中只出现了大约三分钟,但我们花了三周去拍摄。
And we prepared for six months just for the - for the different fight scenes.
而且我们为拍不同的打斗场景提前做了六个月的准备。
I love this scene. I call this love at first fight.
我很喜欢这一幕。我把这场戏叫作“一见钟情”。
Yeah, because there is not only about actions and a lot of romance between them.
这里面不仅有打斗场面,还有很多他们之间的爱情火花。
And your character in the film struggles with kind of getting revenge and if she should get revenge or not.
你在电影中的角色一直在复仇中挣扎,纠结她该不该复仇。
Can you tell me a little bit about that - as an actor it's kind of playing a character that struggles with that?
能不能说一下,作为一个演员,演这种内心饱含挣扎的角色是种什么体验?
It's not easy.
不容易。
Sometimes you just connect, you know, not... everyday you think of this character and then it's become really upset yourself.
有时候你会和角色连结……每天你都会揣摩这个角色,然后你自己也会变得很沮丧。
Thank God, I have no script so I don't need to think too much because that's the very special way our director do the movie.
还好,我没有剧本,所以我不需要想太多,因为导演就是用这种很特别的方式来拍电影的。
It took three years to finish the whole movie.
完全拍完这部电影花了三年的时间。
I think the journey was interesting and we all learn a lot of... about the character.
我觉得这趟旅程非常有趣,我们都从角色身上学到了很多。
There was a lot of rain and cold while you're filming there - fake rain, how is that as an actress to play in such cold and still, you know, keep track of your character?
你的很多拍摄是在下雨和寒冷的天气中完成的——人工雨,作为一个女演员,你是怎么做到在那种寒冷的情况下还保持对角色的感受的?
Yeah, Wong Kar-wai can, you know, can go anywhere he wants but he picked this coldest place ever.
是的,王家卫可以去任何他想去的地方拍,但他挑了一个最冷的地方。
So after I shot the movie, my friend asked me to go skiing.
所以,我拍完这部电影之后,朋友邀请我去滑雪。
I said, no, I don't want to go into the cold anymore.
我说,不了,我再也不想待在那么冷的地方了。
So can you just tell us what it was like working with Wong?
那么你可以谈一下跟王家卫合作是种什么体验吗?
I know you've worked with him before but how was it working with him this time and for this film?
我知道你之前已经跟他合作过几次了,但这次合作这部电影是什么感受?
Especially Bruce Lee being such a legend.
特别是在李小龙已经被大家视为传奇的情况下。
You know, in the beginning I had no idea what he's going to do.
刚开始的时候,我根本不知道他要拍什么。
He just called me say, hey, come to do the movie with me.
他只是给我打了个电话说,诶,来跟我拍电影吧。
Well, it's like when Steven Spielberg call you and give you a role, you say of course you go alright?
这就像是斯皮尔伯格打电话给你,给了你一个角色,你当然会去了对吧?
And in my heart he's that great so I don't... I don't care what he's doing.
而且在我心里他太厉害了,所以我不在乎他要拍什么。
I just... I think it's all depends on the trust.
我觉得这一些都是基于信任吧。