Hey, Psych2Goers, welcome back to another video.
嘿,Psych2Go的观众们,欢迎观看我们的视频。
Do you have a close friend?
你有亲密的朋友吗?
Someone you've confided in for months or years?
是几个月或几年来你一直信任的人?
Someone in your life who you can truly trust?
是你生命中可以真正信任的人吗?
Perhaps you two are friends but you think you're starting to develop feelings for them.
也许你们两个是朋友,但你觉得你开始对他们产生感情了。
After all, being close friends can be the perfect foundation for a potential relationship in certain situations.
毕竟,在某些情况下,成为亲密的朋友可能是潜在关系的完美基础。
Let's take a look at a few telltale signs of whether your affection for this special person is actually attraction.
让我们来看看一些迹象,看看你对这个特别的人的感情是否真的有吸引力。
Number one, you spend the majority of your time with them.
第一,你大部分时间都和他在一起。
Spending a lot of time with this special person in your life really allows you to understand who they truly are.
多花些时间和那个特别的人在一起,你会真切地了解他是谁。
The different aspects that make them the person you care about so much.
与众不同的方面使他成为你如此在乎的人。
If you're starting to develop feelings for this person, you may go out of your way to spend time with them, getting to know them better and understanding their personality more.
如果你开始对这个人产生感情,你可能会特意花时间和他在一起,更好地了解他,更好地理解他的性格。
This level of closeness has a notable impact on relationships, whether they're platonic or romantic.
无论是柏拉图式的关系还是浪漫的关系,这种亲密程度都会对关系产生显著的影响。
According to "The Introduction to Social Psychology" written by professor in psychology Dr.Jennifer Croyle,
根据心理学教授詹妮弗·克罗伊尔博士撰写的《社会心理学导论》,
"Proximity or physical nearness has been found to be a significant factor in the development of relationships."
人们发现“亲密或身体上的亲密是关系发展的一个重要因素。”
So if you find yourself spending more and more time with this friend of yours, it's likely that they could be more than just a friend.
所以,如果你发现自己和这位朋友相处的时间越来越长,他很可能不仅仅是朋友。
Number two, you think about them often.
第二,你经常想起他。
When you spend a lot of time with someone, you think about them often.
当你花很多时间和某人在一起时,你会经常想起他。
This could be in the form of daydreaming or thoughts about them that keep coming to you during your day-to-day activities.
这可能是空想的形式,或者是在你的日常活动中不断浮现在你脑海中的关于他的想法。
Constantly thinking about your friend, reflecting on your conversations and time spent is a pretty worthy sign of attraction.
经常想着你的朋友,回想你们的谈话和花费的时间,这是一个非常值得吸引的迹象。
Most of the time, these thoughts could just be running through your mind without you really noticing them.
大多数时候,这些想法可能只是在你的脑海中游荡,而你并没有真正注意到它们。
But even when you're not hanging out, you may feel a sense of connection to their presence.
但是,即使你们没有在一起,你也可能会感觉到与他的存在有一种联系。
So the next time you find yourself mentally drawn to them, just think about whether they might be more than just a friend to you.
因此,下次当你发现自己在精神上被他吸引时,想想他是否可能不仅仅是你的朋友。
Number three, you care about them deeply.
第三,你非常关心他。
Real attraction comes from genuine affection.
真正的吸引力来自真挚的感情。
You care about this person and try to be there for them when they're in need.
你关心这个人,并在他需要帮助的时候尽力在他身边。
You help pick them up when they fall.
当他掉下来的时候,你帮忙把他扶起来。
You're aware of the little things that bring them joy, and know how to make them smile on a bad day.
你知道那些能给他们带来快乐的小事,也知道如何在糟糕的日子里让他微笑。
And they most likely would do the same for you.
他很可能也会为你做同样的事。
You have an inner intuition about how they may be feeling at any time, and you've built a great bond between the two of you.
你对他在任何时候的感受都有一种内在的直觉,已经在你们两人之间建立了一种很好的纽带。
If you really, really care about your friend on a different level, it could mean that you're falling for this special person in your life.
如果你真的、真的在另一个层面上在乎你的朋友,这可能意味着你爱上了生命中这个特别的人。
Number four, you're comfortable being vulnerable around them.
第四,你在他面前很容易受到伤害。
Is this person your go-to during rough times?
这个人是你们在困难时期的首选吗?
A shoulder to cry on?
是一个可以靠着哭的肩膀吗?
When you're really close to someone, you feel comfortable being vulnerable.
当你和某人真的很亲近时,你会觉得自己很容易受到伤害。
You feel that they're your safe zone to vent out your feelings in the most honest way and express your inner concerns about basically anything under the sun.
你觉得他是你的安全区,可以用最诚实的方式发泄你的感受,表达你对天下任何事情的内在担忧。
According to Carrie Krawiec, a licensed marriage and family therapist, "Feeling safe, comfortable, accepted, and understood as a person is the root of attachment, connection and intimacy."
执证婚姻和家庭治疗师凯莉·克拉维克认为:“作为一个人,感到安全、舒适、被接受和理解是依恋、联系和亲密的根源。”
This deep level of intimate understanding can be a huge sign of something that goes beyond a platonic friendship.
这种深层次的亲密理解可能是某种超越柏拉图式友谊的东西的巨大标志。
So pay closer attention to your vulnerable moments together.
所以,密切关注你们在一起的脆弱时刻。
The way this person takes the time to listen to you and provides you guidance can mean a lot more than you would think.
这个人花时间听你说话,给你提供指导的方式可能比你想象的要重要得多。
Number five, you care more about your appearance when you're with them.
第五,当你和他在一起时,你更在乎自己的外表。
Do you find yourself being more conscious about how you look when meeting this friend?
你是否发现自己在与这位朋友见面时变得更加在意自己的长相了?
It's completely normal, a part of human nature even to care about your appearance when you're attracted to someone.
当你被某人吸引时,甚至在意自己的外表也是完全正常的,是人性的一部分。
The level of attraction you feel towards someone can significantly impact this desire to appear particularly well-dressed.
你对某人的吸引力程度会极大地影响你想要穿得特别体面的愿望。
So if you find that you're especially concerned about the way you look when you're around this friend, you're likely more attracted to them than you would have thought.
因此,如果你发现你特别在意你在这位朋友身边时的样子,你很可能比你想象的更容易被他吸引。
Number six, you feel possessive over them.
第六,你对他有占有欲。
Humans are very territorial species.
人类是领地意识很强的物种。
When they're is any person, place, or thing that we value, we find the need to protect it at all costs.
当他是我们珍视的任何人、地方或事物时,我们发现有必要不惜一切代价保护它。
You may be interested in who they hang out with and what they're doing.
你可能会对他和谁一起出去玩以及他在做什么感兴趣。
Of course, this is only acceptable to a certain point.
当然,这只在一定程度上是可以接受的。
But if you feel particularly possessive about someone, you likely care about them.
但是如果你对某人特别有占有欲,你很可能会关心他。
And if you care about someone to the extent that you feel so possessive about them, they're probably more than just your friend.
如果你对某人的关心达到了占有欲极强的程度,他可能不仅仅是你的朋友。
Number seven, you dream about them.
第七,你梦见他。
Dreams often signify or reflect your real life experiences.
梦通常是你真实生活经历的象征或反映。
Although scientists, researchers, and philosophers alike have tried to crack the code on what they mean and why we dream, most agree that there is a relationship between dreaming and the subconscious mind.
尽管科学家、研究人员和哲学家都试图破解梦的含义和我们做梦的原因,但大多数人都同意做梦和潜意识之间存在联系。
According to the late Dr. Charles McPhee, "Dreams are practical reflections of feelings and concerns that were present in your mind at the time you had the dream."
根据已故的查尔斯·麦克菲博士的说法,“梦是在你做梦时你脑海中存在的感觉和担忧的实际反映。”
He also adds, "Dreams are selfish in the sense that they always concern issues and events that were weighing on your mind at the time you had the dream."
他还补充说:“梦是自私的,因为梦总是与你在做梦时感到沉重的问题和事件有关。”
So if you catch yourself waking up from a dream involving you and this good friend of yours together, it's your subconscious mind having fun with the inner truth.
因此,如果你发现自己从一个梦中醒来,梦中你和你的好朋友在一起,那是你的潜意识在享受内在的真相。
And number eight, you're very involved in their life.
第八,你与他的生活息息相关。
Last but not least, a huge sign that you're falling for your friend is if you're highly involved in their life, and no, not in an overbearing way but in a way in which you just know what they're doing and going through at the moment.
最后但同样重要的是,你爱上你朋友的一个重要标志是,你是否高度参与了他们的生活,不,不是以一种专横的方式,而是以另一种方式:你知道他此刻在做什么和正在经历什么。
Their ups and downs, their past struggles, their current joys.
他的起起落落,他过去的挣扎,他现在的欢乐。
You're usually part of everything, or at least aware of most of it.
你通常是万事万物的一部分,或者至少知道其中的大部分。
You go out of your way to make time for them, and you would drop everything to go see them if they need you.
你不厌其烦地为他腾出时间,如果他需要你,你会放下一切去看他。
This could go beyond a platonic friendship.
这可能会超越柏拉图式的友谊。
It could be a great start to a beautiful, sustainable relationship.
这可能是一段美好的、可持续的关系的一个很好的开始。
So did you relate to any of these signs?
那么你和这些迹象中的任何一个有关联吗?
Remember, it's completely up to you regarding how you go about your personal relationships in life, friendships, or others.
记住,如何处理生活中的人际关系、友谊或其他事情,完全取决于你自己。
Make the best choice for yourself because you know yourself best.
为自己做出最好的选择,因为你最了解自己。
As always, good luck with your journey.
一如既往,祝您旅途顺利。
Did you find this video insightful?
你觉得这个视频很有见地吗?
Tell us in the comments section below.
在下面的评论区告诉我们。
Please like and share it with friends that might find value in this video too.
请点赞并与朋友分享,他们可能也会在这个视频中发现价值。
Make sure to subscribe to Psych2Go and hit the notification bell for more content.
一定要订阅Psych2Go,并按通知铃获取更多内容。
All the references used are added in the description box below.
所有使用的引用都添加到下面的描述框中。
Thanks so much for watching, and we'll see you next time.
非常感谢您的收看,我们下次再见。