Elliot.
艾略特。
Mom.
妈妈。
Wow.
哇。
I have a good feeling about this, Rach.
我对这里很有好感,瑞秋。
Why did we leave Nate there in the ground?
我们为什么把内特留在地下?
We didn't leave him. He is always with us.
我们没有扔下他不管。他一直和我们在一起。
Hey. Who are you talking to?
嘿。你在和谁说话?
Haven't you noticed anything odd with his behavior since we've been here?
你有没有注意到,我们来这之后,他的一些行为很奇怪?
Elliot is a mirror. He's a reflection of your emotions and fears.
艾略特是一面镜子。他反映了你的情绪和恐惧。
Your son has made a wish. And it has been granted.
你儿子许了个愿。愿望已经得到批准了。
It's not his dead brother that comes to him at night.
晚上来找他的不是他死去的哥哥。
You were the best mother a kid could have.
你是一个孩子所能拥有的最好的母亲。
I just don't know what's real anymore.
我已经不知道什么是真实的了。
Rachel!
瑞秋!
Elliot. You don't want to hurt Mommy.
艾略特。你是不想伤害妈妈的。