It's 400 miles to Azna.
到阿兹纳有400英里。
Long way to go for a party.
为了一个派对,距离真是够远的。
Face it David, we're lost.
面对现实吧,大卫,我们迷路了。
That's the turn.
那是个转弯。
No, it's not.
不,那不是。
This is the turn!
就是个转弯!
No, David.
不是,戴维。
Don't be so bloody stupid.
别犯傻了。
It was an accident. He stepped out in front of us.
是个意外。他突然走到了我们车前。
We didn't want the police showing up. Poking their noses into everything.
我们可不想麻烦警察。他们什么闲事都爱管。
You got into a car with a drunk, which makes you an accessory.
你和一个醉汉上了一辆车,所以你是同谋。
Feel like I've been an accessory for a long time now.
感觉我已经当从犯很久了。
Now listen, are you going to mope all weekend, or are you going to enjoy yourself?
听着,你是打算整个周末都闷闷不乐的,还是要好好享受?
It's not a crime to enjoy yourself, you know.
享受生活又不是犯罪。
I suppose I can make the effort.
我想我可以尽力试一下。
Did he mention money?
他提到钱了吗?
No. He wants you to return with them to bury the boy. It is customary in these parts.
没有。他想让你和他们一起回去埋葬那个男孩。这是这一带的习惯。
People disappear here. They just vanish.
人们就在这里消失了。消失不见了。
What did you do with his ID?
他的身份证你是怎么处理的?
Bury it.
我把它埋了。
They didn't just hit him. They ran over him. Maybe more than once.
他们不只是撞了他。而是从他身上碾了过去。也许碾了不止一次。
What do they call it in your country?
你们国家怎么称呼这个?
Roadkill.
被轧死的动物。
There's nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.
无处可逃,无处可藏。
Has it occurred to you that he might actually be planning something a lot nastier than anything you can anticipate?
你有没有想过他可能正在计划一件比你能预料到的更可怕的事?
You've forgotten about my husband.
你忘了我丈夫还在。
Yes I have. And so have you.
是的。你也一样。
Why did you come here?
你为什么来这里?