What do you know about the Sierra program?
你对塞拉项目了解多少?
Reckless mystery men you guys send in when you can't officially send anyone else.
当你们不能派出其他人的时候,就会安排些狠辣的神秘人。
The Gray Man.
灰影人。
Lloyd. I got an urgent locate and destroy.
劳埃德。我收到一个紧急定位和刺杀的任务。
Could be fun. The man's got some street cred.
会很有趣的。那家伙在道上很有名气。
You hurt?
你受伤了吗?
My ego's a little bruised.
我的自尊心受了点伤。
I have something they really want.
我有他们真正想要的东西。
What's your gut?
你的直觉是什么?
It's gonna be my funeral you're going to next.
你接下来要参加的是我的葬礼。
If you wanna make an omelet, you gotta kill some people.
如果你想成大事,就得先杀几个人。
You must be Lloyd.
你一定就是劳埃德。
What gave it away?
你怎么知道的?
The trash 'stache. It just... it leans Lloyd.
你的胡子暴露了你就是劳埃德。
Ballsy.
你挺有种。
I'm about to put a hit so big on your boy's head that even his most loyal allies won't hesitate to drop a dime.
我会悬赏拿你手下的人头,这样就算是他最忠诚的盟友都会选择告密的。
Every grade A wet team from here to Reykjavik will be vying for the prestige of killing the infamous Sierra Six.
从这里到雷克雅未克的每支顶级暗杀小组,都会争夺杀死臭名昭著的塞拉六人组这一荣誉。
I can kill anybody.
我可以杀掉任何人。
Maybe not anybody.
也许,不是任何人你都能干掉的。