Oh, wow. Look at you. That is the baby Colin Robinson, I assume?
哦,哇。看哪。那就是科林·罗宾逊宝宝吧?
I can mold this boy into the most interesting adult there has ever been.
我可以把这个男孩塑造成有史以来最有趣的成年人。
He really loves musical theater.
他真的很喜欢音乐剧。
What have the Dark Lord brought?
黑魔王究竟带来了什么?
This is the big opening of our nightclub.
这是我们夜店的盛大开业典礼。
We want the drinks to be very expensive, so then we attract rich humans.
我们希望饮料的价格非常高,这样就能吸引有钱人来。
Rich humans are basically like veal... conceptually repulsive, but so buttery on my tongue.
有钱人就像小牛肉一样...表面看起来很不好吃,但口感油油的。
My search for a new wife has not been going so great.
我找一个新妻子的事,进展的不太顺利。
I am not a creep. I am just a very ancient warrior who wishes to marry you.
我不是个招人烦的家伙。我只是一个想娶你的远古战士。
Come back!
回来!
Whoops.
哎呦。
Cheers!
干杯!
What's the word for what you guys are?
该用什么词来形容你们俩呢?
Polyamorous?
性开放的?
Oh, I was thinking filthy hippies.
我想的是肮脏的嬉皮士。
The water damage has ruined the wood. But not this wood.
水会泡坏木头的。但不是这个木头。
I still think we should try that old vampire freestyle rap again.
我还是觉得我们应该再试试古吸血鬼的freestyle说唱。
Going to bust loose on the club roof, sucking throat juice like its Gray Goose.
在夜店屋顶上狂奔,像灰雁一样吸人脖血。
A genie lamp.
神灯快显灵。
I wish you to bring back all 37 of my dead wives.
我希望你能把我死去的37个妻子都复活过来。