Investigations are still ongoing into the failures of the Operation Odin's Sword.
奥丁之剑行动失败的调查仍在进行中。
Failed mission resulted in the death of 12 Navy SEALS.
这次失败的任务导致12名海豹突击队员死亡。
Lieutenant Commander James Reece, can you outline the details of your mission?
詹姆斯·里斯中尉,你能描述一下任务的细节吗?
They knew we were coming.
他们早就知道我们会来。
According to audio logs, you went dark on comms roughly four mikes in. Why?
根据音频记录,大约四分钟后你的通讯中断了。为什么?
That's not how it went down.
不是这样的。
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事。
Headaches, paranoia, memory confusion.
头疼,妄想,还有记忆混淆。
We're gonna get through this, okay?
我们会撑过去的,好吗?
Want to tell me what happened?
想告诉我发生了什么吗?
Somebody fed us bad intel.
有人给我们提供了错误情报。
It was a setup.
那是个圈套。
If I'm right, we need to act on this.
如果我猜对了,我们得采取行动。
If there's a connection to you and your men, I'll find it.
如果跟你和你的队伍有关,我会查出来的。
Answers or blood.
要答案还是要血偿。
Blood.
血偿。
Where's James Reece?
詹姆斯·里斯在哪里?
There's a bunch of people tracking you right now, so just lay low.
目前有很多人在找你,所以低调点。
I have 12 men flying home in caskets right now, this is personal.
我现在有12个手下,躺在棺材里飞回家。我们不共戴天。
Oh, you wanted in on the fray. Now, you're on the battlefield.
哦,你们想来插一脚。那你们也就身处战场之中了。
There's evil in this world.
这个世界上存在邪恶。
The likes of which you can't possibly imagine.
还有你无法想象的。
James.
詹姆斯。
Take Lucy and get her out of the house now.
带上露西,赶紧离开家。
I'm not gonna tell you again, stay off my list.
我再说一遍,离我的名单远点。