The technology to save our world is coming.
拯救我们世界的技术即将到来。
Over the last century, we have turned a corner.
在过去的一个世纪里,我们经历了一个转折点。
We are on the verge of a climate that no longer seeks to destroy us.
我们正处在一种不再试图毁灭我们的气候的边缘。
The mission of Moonhaven isn't simply about solving the crushing problems of our planet. It's about solving us.
月球天堂的任务不仅仅是要解决我们星球的重大问题。而是要解决我们自己。
Welcome to Moonhaven.
欢迎来到月球天堂。
Moonhaven isn't a people. It's a purpose.
月球天堂不是一个种族。它是一个计划。
Takes a while to get used to this.
需要一段时间来适应。
I get that this is supposed to be our future.
我知道,这本该是我们的未来。
You and I know darkness finds a way.
你我都知道黑暗自有出路。
That hasn't been a murder here in a long time. Now there are two.
这里已经很久没发生过谋杀了。现在接连有两起了。
Earth extremists have found a way to get an agent on the moon.
地球极端分子找到了把特工送上月球的办法。
The Earthers will kill us all!
地球人会杀了我们所有人的!
There are Earthers amongst us causing chaos, and your pilot is involved.
地球人在我们中间制造混乱,而你的飞行员也牵涉其中。
Bella helps us.
可贝拉帮了我们。
She's not what she seems to be.
她不是你看到的那样。
We don't survive in spite of our wounds.
就算没有受伤,我们也无法活下来。
We survive because of them.
是因为他们,我们才得以活下来。
We, all of us, have been raised to believe in this mission with all of our hearts and minds.
我们所有人,从小就被教育要坚信这一使命。
If we cannot heal the dark heart of Bella Sway... how can we ever hope to succeed?
如果我们都不能治愈贝拉·斯威的黑暗之心,那我们又怎么可能成功呢?
I don't know who to trust.
我不知道该相信谁。
Trust me.
相信我。