My name is Asha Maurya, and I have a joyous appetite for life.
我叫阿莎·毛雅,我对生活充满了渴望。
I save the world by day, but live a quiet, traditional life by night.
我白天拯救世界,晚上过着安静又传统的生活。
I'm seeking my Indian Prince Charming.
我在寻找我的印度白马王子。
Mom, stop arranging dates behind my back.
妈妈,别背着我安排约会了。
This arguing is chewing my brains.
你们关于这件事的争吵让我头疼。
This plate is for the husband who should be here.
这个盘子是给本应在这里的丈夫的。
Just keep calm and curry on. No. I don't know why I said that. Stop.
保持冷静,继续吃咖喱。别说了。我不知道自己为什么这么说。给我停下来。
If you wanna be left alone, go on the date.
如果你想保持单身,那就去给你安排的约会吧。
Okay, fine. I will meet your little MIT genius.
好了,好了。我会去见你说的那个麻省理工小天才的。
Okay, as long as you agree to go to the weddings. What?
好的,只要你同意去参加这些婚礼。什么?
If you do this, I'll take down your profile. Great.
如果你这么做了,我就删除你的帐户。好啊。
But you still have to meet Ravi. No. Please. Mom, no. Yes. Mom. Chup!
但是你还是要去见拉维。我不去。去吧。不要,妈妈。你要去。闭嘴!
I just started a new job. It's consuming my life. I have no time for anything else, and I'm okay with that.
我刚开始一份新工作。简直是在消耗我的生命。我根本没时间做别的事,不过我能接受。
I just took a break from my job and I have all the time in the world, and I am totally okay with that.
我刚刚放下工作,休息一下,所以我有大把的时间,我完全可以接受。
See? We're doomed.
看到了吗?我们注定就不是一路的。
Careers fade away, but a husband and a family?
事业会消逝,但丈夫和家庭呢?
Those are forever, darling.
那些才是永恒的,亲爱的。
My Indian Prince Charming right here.
我的印度白马王子就在这里。
You two?
你们俩在一起了?
We are perfect together. Aren't we, Ravi? Uh-huh.
我们是完美的一对。是不是,拉维?是啊。
If we join forces, we won't have to deal with all of this.
如果我们联手,那我们就不用面对这一切了。
I'm not interested in a pretend relationship, okay?
我对假装恋爱没兴趣。
Do this for your parents. At least until wedding season is over.
为了你的父母,你要这么做。至少在婚礼季结束前。
Yo, that's your fake girlfriend? Dude!
呦,那不是你的假女友吗?伙计!
This is what you've been waiting for.
这就是你一直在等待的。
No. Get it together and prove to my boss in London that I'm a genius for stealing you from Wall Street.
不。振作起来,向我在伦敦的老板证明,把你从华尔街挖走的我简直是个天才。
I'm scared, Ravi.
我很恐惧,拉维。
Everybody's scared. Just let your love be greater than your fear.
每个人都会恐惧。不过要让你的爱大于你的恐惧。
I know Ravi's not perfect, but I feel he's your happiness.
我知道拉维并不完美,但我觉得他是你的幸福源泉。
This... us...
这个...我们...
Is never gonna happen.
永远不会发生的。
Never gonna happen.
永远不会发生。
How can you be so sure?
你怎么能这么肯定?