We're on the list of rescue divers.
我们的名字在救援潜水员名单上。
It's just a tourist cave.
这只是一次旅游洞穴。
It looks easy, but Vern said when it's flooded, it's impossible.
看起来没什么,但维恩说一旦水淹了进去,就非同小可了。
It takes a certain kind of mindset for the deep cave diving.
深洞潜水需要一种特定的心态。
You have to be a bit nuts.
你需要疯狂起来。
They're very very dangerous.
他们现在非常非常危险。
High water level, and the low visibility.
高水位,低能见度。
Barely shoulder-wide. Pulling against very strong currents.
不到一肩宽。要逆流而上。
Last seen nine days ago, twelve boys and their coach are trapped in the flooded caves.
9天前是12个男孩和他们的教练最后一次被人看到,他们被困在被洪水淹没的洞穴里。
Hello? Hi.
有人吗?嗨。
They're here. How many of you? Thirteen.
他们在这里。你们有多少人?13个。
Thirteen? They're all alive.
13?他们还都活着?
Uh, can we go out now?
我们现在可以出去了吗?
You're talking about a five-hour dive.
你嘴里说的,那可是五小时的潜水。
You try and dive those kids the whole way, all you'll be bringing out is dead bodies!
如果你想让那些孩子一路下潜,你带出来的就只有尸体了!
With oxygen running low, the entire nation is anxiously waiting for what will happen next.
随着氧气越来越少,整个国家都在焦急地等待接下来发生的事情。
What are you thinking?
你在想什么?
Just a crazy idea.
一个疯狂的想法。
You've got a skill none of the rest of us have.
你有一项我们都不具备的技能。
No.
不。
It's insane. It's unethical. It's illegal.
这简直是疯了。这是不道德的。这是非法的。
A man's already died.
已经有一个人死掉了。
We do nothing, we'll be bringin' 'em out dead for sure.
如果我们什么都不做,他们肯定会死的。
So, you are expecting casualties?
你认为会有伤亡吗?
Yes, I expect casualties.
是的,我预计会有伤亡。
John, you okay?
约翰,你还好吗?
Yeah, I'm okay. Just give me a minute, please. Okay. We can make it.
是的,我没问题。请给我一分钟的时间。好了。我们开始吧。