你想见我?
Many years ago, my mentor got me this, made up something about... how many pockets it's seen.
很多年前,我的导师给了我这个,他编了一些话...比如看到了多少钱财。
Real estate deals, divorces, insolvencies, declarations of war.
房地产交易,离婚,破产,宣战。
Welcome back.
欢迎回来。
When he handed it to me, he said, "Choose your own adventure."
当他把这个递给我时,他说:“选择你自己的冒险。”
We'll be looking to subsume either New York into London or vice versa.
我们会考虑把纽约并入伦敦,或者把伦敦并入纽约。
OK.
好吧。
How do we protect ourselves?
我们该如何保护自己?
Your worth to the firm is your biggest account.
你对公司的价值是你最大的筹码。
Nicole, Robert Spearing, from Pierpoint.
妮可,我是皮尔庞特的罗伯特·斯皮灵。
And how those relationships are monetized.
这些关系是如何变现的。
We need to produce.
我们需要去生产。
Does anyone have a relationship with Jesse Bloom?
有谁和杰西·布鲁姆有关系吗?
I'm not interested in people who comment on the direction of the wind. I'd much prefer if you could make it blow.
我对跟风发表评论的人不感兴趣。我更喜欢能把风吹起来的人。
You don't work with me. You work for me!
你不是和我一起工作。你是为我工作!
You don't have to like someone for them to be useful to you.
你不必非得喜欢某人,才能利用他。
I don't care what your employer thinks, I don't care what your boss thinks. What do you think I should do?
我不在乎你的雇主怎么想,我也不在乎你的老板怎么想。你觉得我该怎么做?
Do you wanna operate within a system and be successful?
你想在一个体系内掌控,并获得成功吗?
You want to dream you can change it and be left behind?
还是你想着可以改变它,然后被抛弃?
Stop waiting for approval. Take what you deserve.
不要等批准了。去夺取你应得的。
Once you work at Pierpoint, you've arrived.
一旦你在皮尔庞特工作,你就成功了。
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗?
Where is the evidence that I should?
证据在哪里?
If you click me out of a phone call while executing, you will never hear from me again.
如果你在执行任务时挂了我的电话,你就再也不会听到我的消息了。
This is a day of bloodletting and king-making.
今天是放血、成王的日子。
The best idea wins. What's the best idea? Mine.
最好的点子胜出。最好的点子是什么?是我的。