I'd say we're doing pretty great. Dodge is gone.
我得说我们做得很好。道奇已经走了。
We haven't heard anything from Eden.
我们也没收到伊登的消息。
Things are finally kind of normal.
一切终于走上正轨了。
This is insane. There's a time-travel key?
太扯了。有穿越时空的钥匙?
I broke down the barrier between our world and a world far greater.
我打破了我们的世界和另一个更宽广的世界之间的屏障。
And it was at that place that I merged with something of unspeakable power.
就在那里,我和一种难以言喻的力量相融合。
What's happening?
发生了什么事?
He's here.
他来了。
Each key that I possess makes the portal larger.
我每拿到一把钥匙,都会让传送门变大。
The end of this world... is upon us.
世界末日...就要降临了。
Why don't you just spare your family?
你为什么不放过你的家人?
I know what we need to do. Do you trust me?
我知道我们该怎么做了。你相信我吗?
Of course I do.
我当然相信。
Not knowing about magic, having that separate me from my kids... was hard.
不懂魔法,导致我和孩子们分开...这是非常痛苦的。
This is our house. Those keys belong to us.
这是我们的房子。那些钥匙是我们的。
This is bad. This is really bad.
这下惨了。真的是太糟糕了。
Bode!
博迪!
Thanks for the ride.
感谢你送我一程。