Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the eighth wonder of the world. The one and only Pinocchio!
女士们先生们,接下来我要向你们介绍世界第八大奇迹。独一无二的匹诺曹!
Hello, Pops.
你好啊,爸爸。
Jumpin' jeepers.
吓我这一跳。
An almost real boy?
这么逼真的男孩啊。
Turn around. Let me get a look at you.
转身。让我好好看看你。
I will be right here when you get back.
我会在这里等你回来。
Pinocchio is running around loose without a conscience.
匹诺曹没头没脑地到处乱跑。
Can you imagine the trouble he's gonna get into?
你能想象出他会惹上多大的麻烦吗?
I wouldn't want that on my conscience.
我可不想良心不安。
Everybody who's anybody wants to be a somebody.
每个人都想成为大人物。
But I want to be real.
但我想做真实的人。
Why on earth would you want to be real when you can be famous?
当你可以出名的时候,你为什么还想要变成一个真人呢?
Pinocchio should have been home by now.
匹诺曹现在应该已经到家了才对啊。
Pinocchio!
匹诺曹!
You won't be a puppet anymore, that's for sure.
你肯定不会再做木偶了。
Pinocchio, be brave, truthful and unselfish.
匹诺曹,你要勇敢、诚实、无私。
You will always be my real boy.
你永远都是我真正的儿子。
A lie can really change a person, Pinokes.
谎言真的能改变一个人,皮诺克斯。
Whoa! What's happening, Jiminy?
哇!这是怎么回事,吉米尼?
Looks like some sort of fairy magic. Kind of on the nose, if you ask me.
看起来像是某种仙女魔法。看起来是针对鼻子的。