An evil is coming that threatens our kingdom, our freedom.
邪恶正在威胁我们的王国,我们的自由。
But we have a weapon they are not prepared for.
但我们有令他们措手不及的武器。
My King, the Europeans wish to conquer us. They will not stop until the whole of Africa is theirs.
国王陛下,欧洲人想要征服我们。他们不会停手,直到整个非洲都属于他们。
We must fight back for our people.
我们必须为我们的人民反击。
Nanisca, you're asking me to take them to war. War.
纳尼斯卡,你要我带他们上战场。去作战。
Some things are worth fighting for.
有些事值得为之一战。
You are called to join the king's guard.
你被召加入国王的卫队。
No kingdom in all of Africa shares this privilege.
整个非洲没有一个王国享有这种特权。
Train hard. Fight harder. We fear no one. And we fear no pain.
刻苦训练。努力奋战。我们无所畏惧。我们不惧痛苦。
I offer you a choice. Fight, or we die.
我给你一个选择。要么去战斗,要么就死亡。
To be a warrior, you must kill your tears.
要成为一名勇士,你必须忍住眼泪。
We are the spear of victory! We are the blade of freedom! We are Dahomey!
我们是胜利之矛!我们是自由之刃!我们是达荷美人!