手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

爱情剧情电影《之后4》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

How long have you been writing about us?

你写关于我们的文章有多久了?
He lived his life for himself, and then it shifted.
他之前是孑然一身,然后一切都变了。
I love you.
我爱你。
Stay.
别走。
Hardin has so many demons.
哈丁有很多黑暗史。
I was young, in love, and I was terrified.
我那时很年轻,陷入了爱河,很害怕。
But he's trying to be better for me.
但为了我,他一直在努力变得更好。
I just keep dragging you into my shit Tessa, that's not fair.
我一直把你扯入到我混乱的人生,泰莎,这不公平。
I don't know if I can keep fighting to save him rather than myself.
我不知道,我能不能继续为挽救他而不是我自己而努力。
We need time apart.
我们需要分开一段时间。

QQ截图20220929135224.png

You can't just escape yourself by moving from one place to another, you know?

你不能通过从一个地方搬到另一个地方来逃避自己,你知道吗?
There's a bidding war for my book.
关于我的书,现在有一场竞价大战。
I don't want people reading about my life.
我不想让别人读到我的生活。
This is our lives. What is the point in everything we've been through if we can't channel that into something that helps people?
这是我们的生活。如果我们不能将经历的一切转化为对他人有益的东西,那还有什么意义呢?
It's about forgiveness and unconditional love. That is the kind of story After is.
这本书是关于宽恕和无条件的爱的。这才是《之后》的故事。
After?
《之后》?
It's my journey after I met you.
这是我遇见你之后的旅程。
You're gonna get arrested, you know that, right?
你会被逮捕的,你知道的,对吧?
Which is why you should leave!
所以你应该赶紧离开!
You weren't here when she needed you, now you're making it worse!
她需要你的时候你不在,现在你又让情况更糟了!
You are pushing every ounce of my self-control.
你逼得我一点自控力都没有了。
You've no idea.
你根本就不懂。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
escape [is'keip]

想一想再看

v. 逃跑,逃脱,避开
n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃

 
channel ['tʃænl]

想一想再看

n. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法
v

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。