手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

悬疑惊悚美剧《窥视者》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Dearest new neighbor at 657 Boulevard... Allow me to welcome you to the neighborhood.

致亲爱的林荫大街657号的新邻居...请允许我欢迎你们加入这个社区。
Do you know the history of the house? I've been put in charge of watching you.
你们知道这栋房子的历史吗?我是负责监视你们的。
This message will not be the last. I am The Watcher.
这条消息不会是最后一条。我是窥视者。
Your house is my obsession. And now you are too.
你们的房子让我着迷。而现在,你们也同样让我着迷。
Who am I? It might not frighten you yet, but it will.
我是谁?也许现在还没有吓到你们,但以后一定会的。
Give the house what it wants. Young blood.
给这栋房子它想要的。新鲜的血液。
Can you keep us safe?
你能保证我们的安全吗?
We moved out here 'cause we wanted to feel safe and the opposite's happening. I've never felt more unsafe in my life.
我们搬到这里来是因为我们想要有安全感,但事实恰恰相反。我这辈子从没感到这么不安全过。
I don't think you're in danger. This is just a prank.
我不认为你们有危险。这只是一个恶作剧。

QQ截图20221116130549.png

It's not a prank. You need to sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell. You do.

这不是恶作剧。你们需要卖、卖、卖掉这个房子。你们必须这么做。
I'm still watching. And I would be very afraid if I were you.
我还在窥视着。如果我是你,我会很害怕。
Every time I go over it in my head I land on somebody else.
每次我在脑子里推敲的时候,我都会怀疑到不同的人。
We could have been friends.
我们本可以成为朋友的。
I got my eye on you.
我会盯着你们的。
If you care about your family, you are going to get out of that house.
如果你关心你的家人,就赶紧离开那所房子。
Is that what we should be telling our kids? That if somebody terrorizes us, we just run?
我们应该这么告诉我们的孩子吗?如果有人恐吓我们,我们就要逃跑吗?
I will never stop watching.
我会一直窥视。
Bang.
砰。
Something's about to happen.
有事情要发生了。
The whole world knows what's going on at your house!
全世界都知道你房子里发生了什么事!
Boo!
嘘!
Who are you?!
你是什么人?!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
frighten ['fraitən]

想一想再看

vt. 使惊吓,惊恐
vi. 惊吓

 
obsession [əb'seʃən]

想一想再看

n. 困扰,沉迷,着魔,妄想

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。