What are you doing here?
你跑这里做什么?
Nicholas hasn't been to school in almost a month.
尼古拉斯差不多一个月没去上学了。
I wanted to ask, how are you? Has something happened?
我想问你,你好吗?发生什么事了吗?
You realize the school is talking about expelling you.
知道学校在讨论开除你吧。
Can I live with you?
我能和你一起生活吗?
You said you don't feel very close to people your age.
你说觉得自己和同龄人不太亲近。
Your other son, he needs you as well. And you are at work all of the time.
你另一个儿子,他也需要你。而且你一直都在工作。
Has he been able to talk about the divorce?
他能接受谈离婚的事吗?
I've tried to be there for you. I've tried to give you strength. What's going on? Are you on drugs?
我一直在努力支持你。我一直在努力给你力量。到底是怎么回事?你吸毒了吗?
You think you can just live your life doing whatever you feel like?
你以为你真的可以随心所欲地生活吗?
I don't know what's happening to me.
我不知道我怎么了。
I feel like a complete failure.
我觉得自己是个彻头彻尾的失败者。
I wasn't there for him.
我没有陪在他身边。
There used to be so much joy in our family.
我们家曾经充满了欢乐。
You give these big speeches about life and then you abandon us.
你大谈特谈人生,然后抛弃了我们。
I have the right to reinvent my life.
我有权重塑我的人生。
Hello son. You came to tell me what a good dad you are? What do you want? Applause?
你好,儿子。你是来告诉我你是个多好的爸爸的吗?你想要什么?掌声吗?
It's my little boy. I can't give up on him.
那是我的儿子。我不能放弃他。