My father was born a long time ago.
我父亲出生的时间点,距离现在已经很久了。
Morning, everyone.
大家早上好啊。
Morning, Elmer.
早上好,埃尔默。
He lived in a world that seemed like it would go on forever. But times got hard.
他生活在一个似乎永远都不会消失的世界里。但日子变得艰难起来。
Elmer!
埃尔默!
And he was a child like any other, prone to scraped-up knees and flights of fancy.
他和其他孩子一样,容易膝盖擦伤,并且异想天开。
Why is everything so hard?
为什么每件事都这么难?
This is where I can help.
这就是我能帮上忙的地方。
You were kind to me. I'm gonna return that kindness to you, Elmer.
你对我很好。我会报答你的,埃尔默。
Just sitting there, on this little, tiny island, an amazing, spectacular, real live...
就坐在这个小小的小岛上,那里有一条令人惊叹的、壮观的、真实存在的...
Dragon?
龙?
My name is Elmer.
我叫埃尔默。
My name's Boris. Not as cool, but it goes with my face.
我叫鲍里斯。名字虽然不是很酷,但很配我的脸。
My father would soon set foot in places no child had ever been before.
我父亲很快就会踏上其他孩子们从未涉足过的地方。
Dangerous... Elmer! Wild... Help! Strange places.
一个危险的...埃尔默!野蛮的...救命!陌生的地方。
That's what I'm going to look like after I get my fire. When I save the island.
这就是我得到火种后的样子。我就会拯救这个岛了。
You? Save Wild Island? You're pulling my leg. Hey! Stop pulling my leg!
你?拯救这个野生岛屿?你别逗我了。嘿!别拖我的腿啊!
You already saved the island. I saw you do it.
你已经拯救了这个岛。我看见了。
No, that's the way Saiwa made me do it. But it can't be right, because it sinks worse the next time.
不,那是赛瓦教我这么做的。但这个方法可能行不通,因为小岛下次下沉得更厉害。
There must be a way to figure it out.
一定有办法解决的。
I brought this dragon to us. We will track him and the child.
这条龙是我带来的。我们得要追踪他和那个孩子。
What do I do now, Elmer?
我现在该怎么办,埃尔默?
Don't worry. Because I'm coming with you. We're gonna do it together.
别担心。因为我要和你一起去。我们一起面对。
You always know what to do.
你总是有办法。
Come on! We have to get outta here!
来吧!我们得离开这里!
You don't seem to be scared of anything.
你好像什么都不怕。
Get him!
抓住他!
I'll look after you.
我会照顾你的。
This really was my lucky day, and tomorrow's gonna be even luckier.
今天真是我的幸运日,而明天一定会更幸运。